Chapter 11- Raghbir' Warth

Bro jaldi chalo na dead line khtam hone wali hai....said Yuvika to John. He was few years elder than her and always protected her like his own sister. He knows Yuvika since Arjun was his boss and then Yuvika took over the company. She always surprised him. The girl was an adult but for her brothers words are the last word for her always. In the world where children' never think twice before back answering there parents, the Rawte' and Maheshwari Sibling' are just opposite of it. That' why he loved working for them and took care of them like his own family. But for now he was irritated Yuvika was not just saying him to drive first but she was actually touchering him, even after knowing that dead line of 15 mins is already finished as there is a lot of traffic.

John annoyed- Yuvika bss krr na. 15 min khtam ho gaye hai wase bhi tujhe daat paad he jayegi. Ab kyu itna tensed ho Rahi hai?

Yuvika- toh kya kru. Aapke Raghbir sir jb gusse Mai hote hai na toh unka dead line important hota hai. He needs discipline in what he order'. Mein Aaj toh pakka gayi. You are sooo dead Yuvika Rawte.

John chuckled- itna darti hai toh asa kaam krti kyu hai?.....Yuvika glared at him which was wasted as he was driving.....accha ek baat baata tujhe sabh se zayda daar lagta kis se hai Yuvika.

Yuvika huffed- mujhe daar unse nhi unke gusse se lagta hai. Ek min ke liye mein dada ko, Kunj bhai ko aapne cute si puppy eyes se melt bhi krr lu, ya unke gusse wali awaaz bhi sun lo. Lekin aapke Raghbir Sir, unka gussa Jawala Mukhi ki tarah hota doo min ke liye sochte bhi nhi hai vo mujhe doo lagane se phele. Unka gussa wala side sirf mere liye he hai....she said annoyed.

John gently- pyaar bhi toh tujhse utna he krte hai na Sir. Yuvika teri har cheez Mai unhone Tera sath diya. Toh phir unka gussa hona bhi zayaz hai.

Yuvika nodded. That was true, she can take her Bhai' anger just like she took his love. They reached Raghbir' Studio. Yuvika got down and went inside. She went in the lift and just then Abir called her before he could say anything Yuvika said-

Jo bhi kaam hai baad mai baa krte hai. Mai abhi Sir ke studio ayi hu.
Abir- aree meri baat toh sun le tujhe kuch inform krne ke liye he call Kiya tha.

Yuvika- bol jaldi i am already late.

Abir- Rawte' and Maheshwari' ka merger project Bhaiyu handle krr rahe hai. Bhaiya ko dusra project ka kaam hai esliye unhone Bhaiyu ko kha vo handle krne.....he was saying but Yuvika was just froze she did the biggest mistake in her life. Now what she will do.

Abir yelled from other side making her flinch- what the hell sun rahi hai? Yuvika.

Yuvika wishpered- i am dead Abir.

Abir- kya hua Yuvi. Kha hai tu?....he asked worried.

Yuvika took a deep breath and told him everything about the file she misplaced, about Raghbir hearing her getting worked up and about the dead line. Once she was done she heard Abir laughing like a fool. She galred at her phone as if it was at fault.

Yuvika frustrated- kya hai zayda hasi Ari hai tujhe. I swear when I will meet you, I will not leave you Abir.

Abir chuckled- yrr haso nhi toh kya kru baata. Problems ko tere pass ane ki zarurat he nhi hai tu kudh problems ke pss chali jati hai. Tujhe mukka chaiye tha na Bhaiyu ko irritate krne ka, unse maafi mangne ka toh le ab tune samne se Sher ko uksaya hai.

Yuvika- Mera intention Sher ko uksana bhikul nhi tha. Stop annoying. Mein baad mai baat krti hu. I am out of his cabin.

Abir- All the best. Agar Zinda nikali Sher ki gufa se toh baata Dena...... Abir disconnected the call before she could curse him further.

Yuvika took a deep breath to clam herself before knocking. The fact that Her bhai is handling the project she thought of worst that he called her to know about it. She just knocked and went inside when she heard 'Come in'.