it wasn't that cold out today, it might get closer at night but i wasn't planning on staying at this party for long.

i put on some dark lipstick and eyeshadow before showing off my outfit to cal.

"taaa daaa" i said throwing my hands up and posing.

"you look bea- pretty- great" cal tripped on his words, "you look great" he smiled before looking at his feet.

"KIM!" i heard my brother yell, "SOME OTHER GUY IS HERE FOR YOU" he yelled.

"OKAY" i yelled back and walked out of my room with cal. i saw andre and smiled at him, "hey andre"

andre didn't smile or hardly even look at me, "hi" he said

"kim just don't kill yourself please" hunter sighed knowing i was going out.

"i won't hunter trust me"

as we got in the car cal started filming again.

"andre where are we going" cal said pointing the camera at andre

"to see jason" andre mumbled.

cal turned off the camera as andre started to drive away from my house.

"man what's your problem andre" cal asked

"what do you mean?" andre asked

"don't fuck around something is wrong-"

"Nothing is wrong cal just let me drive" andre said

"no what is up with-"

"NOTHING cal leave it you know what we have been planning"

cal scoffed and looked out the window.

i sat there in the backseat just listening to everything they were saying, staying completely silent.

"we are here" andre state the obvious. there were people our age outside and some music playing inside.

we all walked inside and cal and i followed andre.

"hey andre!" a boy with auburn hair said.

"hey jason" andre said giving the guy a fits pump.

"oh hi cal" jason said

cal gave jason and nod.

andre and this guy start talking it up about odd shit like guns and horror movies. cal and i just stood there awkwardly since we were both not good at parties.

"wanna go outside?" i whisper to him.

"yea i'm gonna get drinks first" he said.

i waited outside for him on the steps of the house when a guy approached me with a bag of white powder.

"hey girl you want some of this shit?" he asked me with a smirk on his face.

"nah" i said quietly shaking my head.

"aw come on it'll be fun"

i continued to say no but this guy would not give up.

"it makes the sex more fun" he whispered.

"i'm really okay" i said becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

he got closer to me and grabbed my thigh.

"fuck off!" i yelled trying to kick away his hand. he wouldn't budge and i was about to cry before i heard someone yell for one second, and the next second the guy with the powder had a nosebleed and was all the way down the steps. i looked behind me to see cal with wide eyes, he looked surprised with himself. like i just did that? kind of look on his face.