i poured the cereal into the bowls first then poured in the milk,"hmm..." i mumbled handing it to him.

"did you enjoy being out last night?" he asked before he started eating and i nodded as i stirred my cereal before taking a bite.

"i kindaaaa gave this dude my number.." i said and his eyebrow rose.

"whatchu mean?" he asked, his accent slightly coming out.

"i mean what i just said xayvion." i said and he nodded.

"who?"

"his name is kasir, i'm waiting to see if he texts me or not...he's probably still sleep you know- he didn't have anyone to keep his blinds open." i said as he glared at me.

"okay..." he trailed off.

"bae we talked about it."

"i know i know, it's just new...plus i have to meet him myself." he said and i nodded.

"so your not mad?" i asked and he shook his head no.

"we talked about adding someone to the relationship, i just thought it was gonna be when we were wit each other at the same time." he said and i started feeling bad.

"i'm sorry..." i mumbled before i started eating.

"it's fine baby foreal, i'm not upset or anything if you seem to take a liking to him then he has to be a good person...you pick on vibes and everything fast." he says.

"okay...when do you wanna meet him?" i asked and he shrugged.

"first...just talk to him more and get to know him— plus you're gonna have to let him know that you have a whole boyfriend but want a relationship wit him too." he said and i nodded.

"okay....and i'm sorry i didn't bring you along still." i said.

"like i said it's fine baby boy." he said leaning over the table and pecked my forehead.

"yo breath smell like fruity pebbles." i said and he laughed before we finished eating.

❀ ❀ ❀

i let out a dramatic sigh as i spun around in the wheelie chair, i was currently with xayvion in his office.

he had to go to work last minute to handle last minute deals and partnerships. so i just road along for support.

now i'm bored as hell.

"pa i told you, you can go and just come back later to pick me up." he said as he went through files.

i looked over at him his glasses were on his nose as he read the papers in his hand, his lip tucked between his teeth.

he look fine...

"i know but i wanna be with you...even if i gotta be bored." i said then heard my phone go off.

i opened my phone and smiled at the text

unknown: hey this kasir🧍🏽‍♂️

-wassup sexy, you gotta hangover?

kasir: i woke up throwing up and my head has been pounding all day

-you take any medicine?

kasir: yeah just waiting for it to kick in, i've just been sleeping and drinking water mostly

-told you to slow down on the drinks

kasir: i'm young and turnt bookie✌🏽

i laughed some and looked up to see xayvion was staring at me,"must be him..." he said and i nodded.

"yeah, apparently he has a bad hangover." i said and xayvion hummed in response.

he sighed and took off his glasses,"this all the work imma do today...what you wanna do?" he asked as he put everything back in its folder.

"i want some ice cream right now." i said and he nodded.

"ight, let's go." he said getting up and grabbed his jacket that went with his suit.

"put that on before we walk out...your muscles easily showing through this button up." i said and he laughed before putting the shirt on.

"overprotective ass." he said grabbing my hand and lead me out the building.

"lil bit." i mumbled as he opened the car door for me, he shut it once i was in then walked to the drivers side.

"tell me more about kasir." he said and i nodded my head before talking.

he glanced at me every so often as he drove, he gripped my thigh with one hand hand and occasionally squeezed it letting me know he was listening.

"you need to call him sooner or later so i can get to know him too." he said and i nodded.

"i'll bring you up to him." i said as he pulled into the drive thru for diary queen.

"what kinda ice cream you want?"

"get me a large cone, anddd i want cookies and cream." i quickly said.

"and get me some fries too." i added on and he nodded.

he ordered then pulled up to the window, he paid then handed my fries to me.

i watched as he took a huge lick from my ice cream before handing it to me making me mug him," you didn't have to lick that much." i said and he shrugged.

"you'll live baby." he said leaning over to peck my cheek then started driving home.