Chapter- 13 New Beginning'

Hii Friends, i will be glad if you will comment and let me know about your views on Chapter'. It motivates me and gives new suggestions to add on.
Thanks for reading!!!

Raghbir was furious but when he saw Yuvika' face filled with tears the anger just flew away in the air and concern took over. He immediately went and hugged her. Yuvika was crying mess her body wrecked sobs, Raghbir let her cry he knew it was a facade she was holding on for the family but the song refreshed her old wounds and now she is letting go of her pain.

After sometime the sobs lessened and she was getting clam. Raghbir pulled her back and got up to give her water. Yuvika drank the water. Raghbir sat beside her no one spoke a single word.

At last Yuvika decided to speak and said-

I am sorry.

Raghbir looked at her- kisi liye. Aur agar mujhse baat karni hai toh look at me and talk, i will not repeat again.

Yuvika so badly wanted to look down. She knew she can't look at her bhai eyes and say how sorry she was for hurting him. But she didn't dare to disobey him and said-

Mene aapko hurt Kiya bh...i mean sir.

Raghbir got up- i will forgive you and talk to you only when you apologise for right mistake. Tb tk call me Sir only Yuvika. Mein kuch baana deta hu it's almost evening. Go get freshen up nd come down.......he turned to go but Yuvika held his hand and stopped him.

Yuvika- aap mujhse naraz esliye nhi ho that I hurted you and fell in love with someone who betrayed me aur mene aapko jhuth bola uss insaan ki wajah se?

Raghbir- i so badly want to give you a tight slap right on your face but i am controlling my self Yuvika. So don't force me to do something like that.....she immediately left his hand with his clam voice and angry eyes she can guess he is still angry.

Raghbir- go freshen up and come down.

Yuvika just stood there Raghbir saw her still standing on place and spoke-

Remember the last argument we had aur tb mene tujhe kya kha tha. Yaad aa jaye toh baat krte hai. No get moving.....he said and left. Yuvika left to get freshen up. She was thinking of what did they argued about.

Yuvika frustrated- ab yeh baat prr gussa nhi hai toh kis baat prr gussa hai. Mujhe itne saal se lag raha tha ki esliye gussa hai because I hurted him, lied to him and left sing........she trailed off when she remembered. The last argument she had was her desicion she took that she don't want to sing. Raghbir' words came crashing down her mind

*I will not let you destroy your dreams, your passions just because of someone else. Agar Aaj tu recording room mai nhi ayi toh remember you will lost the right to call me BHAI forever*

She remembered and ran towards kitchen to find Raghbir. She found him and ran to hug him. Raghbir stumbled. He thought Finally Yuvika understood he can't be more than happy. He was waiting for her to realise and now when she did he can talk to her. He turned and took her in his embrace Patting her head.

Yuvika pulled back- i am sorry.

Raghbir asked her to sit on kitchen counter and gave her coffee he made to drink and spoke-

Let's start with new Yuvika. Thing is simple look in my eyes and answer. Why are you Sorry?

Yuvika hesitated. She don't want to look at him. She broke his trust she doesn't deserve to make an eye contact with him.

Raghbir saw the hesitation on his face. He knew her inside out and understood she is blaming her self. He has to be Stern to deal with this Ostrich.

Raghbir sternly- jb maafi magne ki himat hai toh reason baatne ki bhi himat honi chaiye Yuvika. If you can't look at me in the eye and say why are you Sorry then leave......he was about to leave when Yuvika held his hand making him stop.