Jisung turns to Felix with a smile, tilting his head.

"Sure." Felix smiles back.

"Wait it's your birthday soon?" Jeongin looks between the near twins.

Felix nods his head. "Yeah but not for like a month though."

Jisung hums. "We normally just go eat food and get money."

Hyunjin let's out a gasp. "Only that? No party? No cake? No nothing?"

Jisung shakes his head. "Me and hyung don't know people."

"Channie hyung knows lots of people though? And what about Minho hyung and Bin hyung?" Jeongin gives Jisung a confused look.

"I'm over 200 years old, I don't celebrate my birthday." Chan chuckles, placing a glass down on the table before sitting down next to Jisung. "And Jisung, hates people."

Jisung pouts. "I don't hate them, I dislike most of them. There is a difference."

Chan shakes his head, taking a sip of his drink.

"So I wasn't even the problem?" Hyunjin mumbles, making everyone in the kitchen laugh.

"Nope." Jisung gets up from his chair, climbing over the table to fill in an answer for Jeongin.

"Bang Han Peter Jisung, get your ass off the table."

Jisung looks over his shoulder, sticking his tongue out at Minho while staying still.

Minho raises an eyebrow, walking closer to the witch boy. "You have 3 seconds."

The witch boy smiles at Minho. "I'm helping with homework."

Jeongin nods his head, supporting Jisung, no matter what. "He is."

Minho rolls his eyes, pulling Jisung off the table and placing him back into the chair. "No one on the table." He glares at all the boys, including Chan.

"So wait, when is everyone's birthday? If Felix and Jisung's is in a month what about you all?" Hyunjin looks around.

"8th of February." Jeongin yells, earing a warning look from Minho.

Chan chuckles. "October 3rd."

Hyunjin  looks at Minho, wanting to know his as well.

"October 25th."

Felix frowns. "What about Changbin hyung?"

"Tomorrow." Changbin enters the kitchen, having picked up on what the conversation is about. "I don't want to celebrate."

Hyunjin and Felix both pout. "What do you mean, you don't want to celebrate?"

Jisung and Jeongin laughs at the two as they speak at the same time.

"You sure? You're turning 18." Minho wonders, handing the boy a glass of orange juice.

Changbin nods as he takes the glass. "We have just do what we normally do."

Chan nods, realizing he hadn't told any of the boys or Minho about it.

"Chan, do you have something to tell me?"

Chan smiles. "Uhm boys, tomorrow we will go out for dinner."

*Next day*

Hyunjin sighs as he walks through the school hallways, wondering why Changbin seemed bothered by the fact he, Felix and Jeongin greeted him this morning with telling him a happy birthday. He frowns when he sees Felix leaving his classroom, the boy from before following him from a small distance. He quickly walks over to Felix, smiling at the younger. "How was class?"