He goes towards Naruto and pats head"hn today was pretty hectic wasn't it?"he says while staring at the blonde, he goes towards his closet and takes his old pajamas which are still being taking care of even though he no longer stays in the house anymore. He removes Naruto's cloths slowly inorder not to wake him and put on the pajama,it may be big but it's better than nothing right.

The next day

A knock is heard on the ravens door and it quickly wakes the blonde up,he squints his eyes inorder to adjust the light and he stares at the unfamiliar celling"what is this place?"he asks while getting up and releasing a yawn,he rubs his eyes and turns to the other side only to see Sasuke fast asleep "oh yeah this is his old home-oh"he gets startled with the knock and he quickly turns towards the door "Sasuke dear can you please come out"a familiar voice calls out and he quickly gets out of bed and runs towards the door.

"Oh good morning Mrs Uchiha"Naruto says after opening the door "oh Naruto,good morning, I  see Sasuke rent you his old pajamas"she says while releasing a chuckle seeing how the pajama is too big for the blonde"oh aah yes"Naruto says while looking at himself kinda embarrassed"it doesn't fit me at all""but how was your night? I hope it was ok, and I'm sorry that you have to go through all this because of my husband,I'm truly sorry if he hurt you in any kind of way""oh ummh no it's ok don't worry about it,I just hope things get cleared up.....I'm sorry to say this but I do kinda feel uncomfortable staying here""oh no I completely understand, with the way my husband brought you here, it's understandable that you feel like that"

Silence is only heard as they both just stare at the floor"ummh""I came to call you both for breakfast.....I hope you will both join us""ummh I'll let Sasuke know""great, I'll leave first"mikoto says while smiling, Naruto goes back inside and goes towards the bed,he stares at the sleeping raven and wonders how one can still look handsome while sleeping"hey wake up,I know that you're awake "he says while pulling the sheets away from the raven which leads him to release a chuckle"was it that obvious?""of course it was,now get up and put something on, your mother asked us out for breakfast"

"Haa she wants me to sit down together with that man? What a load of bull"he says while pulling the blonde on top of him"Sasuke"Naruto whines while trying to get off Sasuke only to end up in a sitting position with his hands on Sasuke's chest and Sasuke's hands on his butt"haaa Sasuke let go of me""do you really want to eat breakfast with them after what they did to you?""of course I don't""then lets just stay here""but your mother just wants to brighten the atmosphere here,so let's just go"Sasuke lets out an annoyed sigh as he squeezes both of Naruto's butt cheeks"h-hey let go of me you perv, Sasuke!!""at least let me enjoy myself in this fucked up place""hey!!""ok fine"

They both wash up and put something on, Sasuke grabs his phone and leads the way to the dinning room, he lets out a smirk as Naruto returns the greetings which the servants around are giving them both. It's not a must that they have to return the greetings,the greetings it's just a way of showing that the servants acknowledge the presence of the masters of the house.... Try telling that to the blonde who is bowing back to every greeting he receives. Sasuke may be bothered with the action maybe a little.....but that just shows that the blonde was brought up with good manners even though sometimes he shows him an attitude.

"Come on let's go inside"Sasuke says while going inside the dinning room with Naruto behind him, the young raven goes straight to his sit without a greeting or so to his parents"come sit here"Sasuke says while pointing to the seat next to him"r-right.....ummh good morning"Naruto says while sitting down"why is that omega here?""he has a name father"Sasuke says while glaring at fugaku"I invited him to come""this is a place that an omega like him-""father!!""I-I can leave Sasuke""no you stay here"Sasuke says while grabbing Naruto's hand and pulling him back to his seat"mother you called us here,I hope you may teach your husband not to say anything filled with bullshit that could make me angry""y-yes""Sasuke "Naruto whispers to himself, when he agreed on coming for breakfast this is definitely not what he had in mind.

"Whoa look at that....such a cold atmosphere,I could die with that you know"they all turn towards the familiar voice only to see another raven,but older"itachi?"mikoto calls with a smile on her face "how are you doing mom"Itachi says while leaving a peck on mikoto's cheek"I'm alright you surprised me""it was supposed to be a surprise"Itachi says with a smile,he turns to look at fugaku "hello father""hn welcome itachi""thank you father, Sasuke!""what ""I missed you "he says while going towards Naruto"bullshit ""I didn't even know that Naruto was here, hello Naruto "Itachi says while leaving a kiss on Naruto's hand"ummh hello""it's nice to see you again""......the pleasure is all mine"Naruto says nervously, for some reason everytime he sees itachi,he remembers their first meeting, even though they had a good chat it wasn't all that pleasing as the Raven did try to strangle him.

"So what's going on?""why don't you ask your father itachi"Sasuke says "hmm? Dad?"itachi says while looking at fugaku who just stares at him without saying anything".... I've lost my appetite,I'm gonna leave first"fugaku says while leaving the dining room."Ummh Naruto have something to eat""yes Mrs Uchiha"itachi looks at Sasuke and sits down on the chair"let me also have something to eat,I'm dying of hunger"

Later that day

"Wow I didn't expect to find you here,to think you came here on your own accord and with Naruto too""drop the act itachi""oh was it that obvious?""I know you love me and all but it's creepy how you know about my life more than I do""well I have to protect you"Sasuke stares at itachi then turns to the other side"find me a place....where father won't be able to find him""and then what? What are you gonna do after that? You know what he wants from you, either you do it or find a very good reason not to"

Sasuke let's out a sigh knowing that his brother is right"yeah I know"he begins"that's why I'm working on something,but first I need to get out of here and not have those bastards follow me,you know he has already set people around me right?""leave it to me, I'll take care of it""butler!"Sasuke calls out"yes young master""go tell the man I came with to get ready,we are going out""ok young master, please excuse me"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey Naruto are you done?"Sasuke questions while going inside his room"yeah"the blonde says while standing up from the bed he was sitting on"why are you looking at me like that,I have nothing else to wear!!""I didn't say anything, come on let's go"they both get out of the house ready to Meet a certain someone.