Chapter 165 - 166

Chapter 165: Certainly Not

Hearing this voice, the boss's expression changed instantly, he hurried out, and respectfully said to the young man who walked in, "Young Master He, I'm really sorry, then... I just sold that thousand-year-old flint stone to someone else. People, but in my store..."

Before the boss finished speaking, He Jianyu reached out and grabbed the boss's collar, and said angrily, "How dare you sell the fire spar to others?"

"This... I didn't know that, Young Master He, you also need fire spar!" The boss said with a bitter face.

Not to mention that he didn't know that He Jianyu also needed flint, even if he knew, he didn't want to sell it to He Jianyu, because the price of the flint to He Jianyu was definitely not as high as that young man in white just now.

But not everyone is as generous and forthright as that young man in white.

He Jianyu was born in one of the three major families in Anping City, and he is the only son of the current head of the He family.

Because Patriarch He has only one son like him, he pampered He Jianyu very much on weekdays, causing him to act arrogantly and domineeringly, coupled with his irritable and irritable personality, he couldn't help but beat people when things went wrong, and he died in his hands these years There are many people.

He Jianyu also knew that the boss couldn't be blamed for this matter, but he couldn't help feeling angry. Not long ago, he was accepted as an apprentice by a tenth-level craftsman, and he was about to buy the fire spar to show off in front of his master. , but the shop owner told him that the millennium flint was gone?

He has already boasted in front of the master, saying that he will definitely send the millennium fire spar to the master, if he can't do this, where will he put his face? What would Master think of him?

no!

He must get the millennium flint!

"Anyway, I don't care about it, you hurry up and get me the millennium fire spar." He Jianyu stared at the boss with stern eyes, and gritted his teeth, "Otherwise, I will make your store unable to open here."

When the boss heard this, his complexion suddenly became very ugly.

At this time, Jun Xie and Mo Li came out from the inner room, and they naturally heard the conversation between the boss and He Jianyu.

"You don't have to embarrass the boss anymore, we just bought that thousand-year-old flint stone." Mo Li looked at He Jianyu, squinted his eyes, and said, "If you want a thousand-year flint stone, you can come Buy it from us!"

He Jianyu glanced at Jun Xie and Mo Li, then let go of the boss's collar, then snorted coldly, looked very arrogant, raised his chin, and said, "Tell me the price, I will definitely buy that piece Millennium flint."

"We just spent 500 million spiritual crystals to buy that piece of thousand-year-old fire spar. If we want to resell it now, the price will have to be doubled anyway." Mo Li looked at He Jianyu and said with a smile, "Then I'll give you an integer, no more, no less, exactly one billion spirit crystals."

Hearing what Mo Li said, the corner of the boss's mouth couldn't help twitching slightly, but he still looked at Jun Xie and Mo Li worriedly, as if hesitating to speak.