𝐁𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍, 𝐏𝐓. 𝐈

Start from the beginning

Mal and Ben then talk in hushed whispers as I about lunge attack on the woman who asked that question, Fairy Godmother pulls me back, only to be beside her, appearing out of thin air.

"Okay. Shhh! Shush, shush shush." She quiets everyone down a bit, and she laughs a bit forced before gaining her composure, "This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing." She speaks matter-of-factly. I try hard to hide my grin at her.

"I–" A person in the press starts, she quiets everyone down by shushing them again. "But, Fairy Godmother..." Another one starts. She continues shushing them and I join in and together we make gestures for them to back up and leave the lovebirds including myself, alone.

The reporters give me a look like they want to ask me questions and I give them all a very pissed off glare with a dark fire in my eyes, daring them to say something with my arms crossed and they immediately turn back around to give us some privacy.

I huff in annoyance with an eye roll, "Thank you, guys." Ben speaks up, "Thank you. Thank you." Mal adds in, making me turn to the couple with a pointed look. "Thank you for standing up for me, Scars." The girlfriend of my brother speaks up. I look up at her and nod.

"Of course. You know the name to-"
"Mal. Ben. Scarlett." Fairy Godmother bows slightly. I try my best to not glare at the woman, she knows as well as the couple—that I loathe being cut off or interrupted. "Fairy Godmother." The couple say, but I mutter it a bit harshly.

Earning a warning stare from my brother, I give a fake but realistic smile. He rolls his eyes at me with a knowing grin. I decide to give the couple some space and go sit on a bench to read my book of poetry.

I already had my council meeting this morning, however Ben is late to his. I notice Evie walking over. She snatches my book of poetry, making me groan, "Eve! Give it back!" I get up from my spot and follow after her as she pulls Mal away from almost kissing Ben abruptly, causing Mal to yelp but turn to face her.

"If the two of you don't have a fitting for your gowns right this minute, you both will be dancing in your bathrobes, okay?" Evie orders, making me rub my temples to keep calm. "Hi. Let's go. Let's go." Evie ushers Mal and I.

"Bye, brother?" I question to him as I am being dragged away by Evie, with Mal.
"Bye, Ben." Mal sounds exasperated, but stressed. "Bye, sister. And, bye Mal." He speaks a bit upset, to be separating from his lover. I hear the press starting to call out King Ben.

In Evie's fashion design part of her and Mal's dorm room, I look at Mal as Evie takes her measurements, saving me for last. I am sitting on Evie's bed in the dress she and I both have made for myself, with a diamond choker to go with it.

So far, it fits me perfectly and I don't have any problems, I look at Mal's and nearly cringe because of her yelping as it gets zipped up

So far, it fits me perfectly and I don't have any problems, I look at Mal's and nearly cringe because of her yelping as it gets zipped up. "Okay, Evie. I cannot breathe." She tells our best friend. "Well, you can breathe after Cotillion and Scars gets possibly crowned Queen."