✧ Flashback ✧

Start from the beginning

YN: What? No, I can't do that.

Jimin: Then don't do it. Let those humans doubt you. Let them know what kind of weird human species you are.

--Scene Changed--

Hoseok: YN you shouldn't come out of your room like this.

YN: Why?

Hoseok: You are asking me why? YN you look fit and fine. Act like an injured person. What happened to your acting skills?

Jimin: Should I give her acting classes, Hyung?

Hoseok: You don't open your mouth ( He said firmly ) Finger on your lips Jiminaa.

--Scene Changed--

Taehyung: YN! Can I kiss you?

Author:

Dani opens her eyes in shock. And the scene still continues in her mind.

YN: Wha- What?

Taehyung: Just once!

( Dani sees Taehyung kissing her )

----Flashback Ends----

Dani: ( She covers her mouth with her palm in shock ) What did I just saw?

Hoseok: What happened Dani?

Dani: ( She looks at Hoseok ) N- Nothing Orabeoni! ( She looks at Seokjin ) Orabeoni where is Prince Taehyung? I mean is he okay?

Seokjin: He is not okay Dani. He is in pain. The royal physician is checking him.

Dani: Oh!

Seokjin: You don't worry about him, Dani. Orabeoni will take care of everything.

Hoseok: ( He rolls his eyes )

Dani: ( She nods her head )

Hoseok: Dani you take rest now. We will talk later.

Dani: ( She smiles ) Okay Orabeoni!

----Timeskip----

----Guests Room----

Namjoon: How are you feeling now?

Taehyung: Better! But I just find it difficult to walk.

Jungkook: Don't worry, your highness. You have me. I will carry you on my back if needed.

Taehyung: ( He laughs )

Namjoon: ( He shook his head in disbelief ) Jungkook let's go from here. His highness needs some rest.

Jungkook: Okay, Hyung!

----Timeskip----

At Night

Author:

Taehyung gets up from the bed slowly and walks towards the balcony.

Taehyung: ( He sighs ) I hope she is fine.

Author:

Taehyung walks towards the chamber door and opens it to step out of his room.

As soon as he opened the door somebody fell on him and they both fell to the ground.

Taehyung: Ahh! ( He whines in pain and looks at the person who fell on him ) You!

Dani: I'm sorry! Did I hurt you? ( she asked worriedly )

Taehyung: Of course you did! What were you doing outside my chamber?

Dani: I- I actu- actually-

Jungkook: ( He comes to Taehyung's chamber and sees Dani on top of Taehyung ) OMG! What is going on here? ( He covers his mouth in shock )

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Don't forget to vote and comment 🙏

_______________________________________

A/N:

I'm extremely sorry readers. I couldn't update for so long 😭 I was really very busy and that's why I couldn't update my books.

I'm still busy but I managed to write this part. I know it's short but I hope you guys will understand me.