"To youu... yes my love, to you..." The both of us sang.

"Stay with me... Mayonaka no doa o tataki..." I sang loudly while frying the katsu. "Yuzuki-chan, should I add more udon?" Mama asked while adding some soup to the bowl. "Ah, we can add more if they want to Mama..." I replied. "Mhm, your right." She giggled as she put the bowl on the table. "You should call them before it gets cold. I can handle the katsu." She offered. "Hai." I gave her the thong,  removed my apron, and went upstairs.

"Mayu?" I knocked on the door. "Mayu..." I opened the door and sat on her bed. "Mayu." She groaned. As I lay down beside her and hugged her from behind. "Breakfast is ready..."

"Your so clingy." She says. "Why? When I always stay here and not paying attention to you when you are talking, you always get mad." I laughed. "That's true..." She replied. "How I missed my best friend." I hugged her tighter and tickled her. "Yuki!" She laughed. "Get up..."

"Hai, Hai!" She laughed harder. "Please stop! You also got to wake up that nonchalant man of yours!" She said as I let go of her. "You better be downstairs after I wake up my 'Lover' you say." I laughed as I left the room and went to Yuki and I's shared room. "Yuki..." I called out to the man who's still sleeping. "Yukii..." I called one again while laying down. "Yui..."

"Yuki... my love. Breakfast is ready." I whispered. "Lovee." I hugged him as he groaned. "It's early in the morning... Yuki." He called me by his name in a low voice hugging me back. "You love calling by your name huh?"

"Why not? Every time that I call you that it makes me feel like it's the first time that I called you mine." He played with my hair. 'How sweet' I thought. "I heard you earlier, talking to someone?"

"Ah, yeah. Mama's mad at me." I said. "Mhm... is it because you already said to them?" I hummed in reply. "You know this is also the way they acted when they found out, on our first date." He said. "Oh really?" He laughed. "They said that they wanted to meet you." I smiled. "Mhm, okay... You know, mornings are better with you." He kissed me on the cheek.

"My mornings would be also better with you, I don't even know if I could sleep without you tonight." I laughed. "Let's go, Breakfast is ready, they probably waiting for us.—I have been craving Mama Midori's ramen for so long." I kissed him on his cheek as I stood up.

"Itadakemasu." All of us said before eating. "Oishii!" I exclaimed. "—I missed your ramen Mama!"I said chewing my food. "I'm glad." She smiled. "I'll be leaving today," Mayu said. "Eh? With whom?" Mama asked while intensely looking at the younger girl in front of her. "Mama! It's not a boy! It's just Aki!" She laughed nervously.

"We're just going to study, at the cafe nearby." She added. "Mhm... young lady. You better not be lying. Because finals are coming up. I know it has been hard for you, and I also know that you have been busy with the club. But keep it up, honey." Mama Midori said to the younger girl. "And you, are you leaving today?" She faced the man beside me. "Mhm. I'll be going to Yuzuki's house. Sakura-san wanted to see me." He replied.

"Mhm okay, you guys better get ready after you finished. And Yuki, as I've always said to you, don't go there empty-handed." She reminded him as he chewed on his food. "Mhm..."

"These two... You two are getting old! Agh... the next thing that I'll know is that you my little young lady will be part of the international team. And you will be one of Japan's best players! Moving out of the house, and living in the life that the both of you always wanted. I'm so proud of the both of you." She smiled at the two of her children. 'How sweet... dad is always like this to me.' I smiled at my thought.

"Do you have a mask? People might recognize you." I said to the man who was tying his shoes. "Mhm. It's in my pocket." He replied standing up and talling me. "Mama! We will be leaving now! Ittekimasu!" He yelled. "Hai! Itterasshai!" She yelled back, as we closed the door.

Author's note!

Hello, my dear readers. Have you heard the news JAPAN WON AGAINST IRAN! I'm super happy that they won, with the bronze medal on VNL and 1st place at ACV! Congrats to our team captain Ishikawa Yuki for being the best valuable player, and to Takahashi Ran and Onodera Taishi with the awards of Best OP and Best Middle Blocker. And also congratulations to everyone who did their very best to win!

I know some of you have watched the live and it's very sad that the people in the crowd treated the players like that. Before the game started and as they entered the court, people are already booing! And in the middle of the match when Ran was about to serve one of the people in the crowd threw something at Ran. I was really pissed and I know some of you also. Like the hell?

But the thing is the disrespect that they did, they'll never forget that. So childish, to be honest. Just because they're team lost, they would throw something like that and say things? The crowd was disappointing... But, that's what you get with a crowd like that.

Your lost. They won🥇

Earlier someone said on twitter that Yuki was crying when he saw people who cheered them since the first game, which he was very thankful for, and so as the other members. And Rui tweeted also saying that someone threw a bottle on Ran! "I'm pissed!😡" and Ran replied "No problem!!" He's so protective with both of his siblings! Cute.

Once again... Congrats, Ryujin Nippon‼️🥇🇯🇵

That's all for now...

Lots of love from your nosy Author. Leona Maki.