3. Nyx

My head hurts a lot rn but I'm gonna keep writing anyway. I'm running out of books to read. Any ideas?

Song: '3005' by Childish Gambino

Angelina Cattivo's POV:

When I wake up, I find myself in a car with Mattheo and JB.

"I see you're awake." JB replies "Really? Who would've guessed." I scoff, as Mattheo sends me a look. 'What?' I mouth. He just shakes his head and goes on his phone.

"Watch your tone, young lady." JB warns as he looks at me in the review mirror. I just grunt and look out the window. "Hold on, how long was I asleep?" I ask. "8 hours." Mattheo replies, eyes glued to the phone. Damn.

I try to look at his phone, but he only turns his screen and shoves me back into my seat. Curiosity kills the cat. Good thing I have nine lives then.

"Cunt." I mutter, as Mattheo snaps his head in my direction. "Don't swear, it's unlady like." I smile politely. "Get fucked." He glares at me.

He flips me off, and I gasp dramatically. "I'll suffocate you. Don't flip me off." I say, as he only laughs. "And how are you going to do that?" He looks back at his screen. Oh, you'll see soon enough. I look around the back seat, and see a blanket under Mattheo's chair.

I grab it, and unclip my seat belt, quietly leaning forward, and putting the blanket over his face as I pull back, suffocating him as he stays still. "You done yet?" He asks, as my jaw drops and he just pulls the blanket off his face and into mine. JB just laughs, and mutters something like "Just like Luca." under his breath, as Mattheo says "It's too thin to suffocate someone. Next time get a jumper or something." Noted.

I cross my arms and look out the window for the rest of the trip, as it goes by in a blur. The car finally comes to a stop, and I look out the window and my jaw drops, again.

As I stare ahead, we pull up in front of two large, gold gates with the letter M on one and the letter C on the other. JB nods to the guard, and he opens the gates, as we drive up a pathway with green feilds on either side.

We reach the end of the driveway, and drive into a large gravel roundabout around a large water fountain. As we park, I get out and look around with shock as I look at the fucking mansion in front of me.

Its has a modern style, with tall brick walls with white splashes of paint here and there. Surrounding the house are large maple trees, the leaves turning a golden orange and brown.

"Come on, lets introduce you to everyone." Matteo says as he walks to the large front door and pushes it open. Inside is a large lobby with large chandeliers hanging above, and huge stairs where three men stand, all staring straight at me.

JB walks up behind me, and places a hand on my shoulder, causing me to slightly flinch. Jesus fucking christ, calm down.

The man on the far right looks at me with confusion. Yeah, he definately saw that. Lets hope he's mute?

Before anyone can say anything, a younger boy comes tumbling down the stairs, tripping over the last step and is sent flying in my direction.

He crashes into me, sending us both onto the floor. I groan as my back hits the cold marble tiles, as a heavy body is on top of me. He sits up and leans over me. "Hi." he smiles, tucking the ends of his short hair behind his ear.

He looks just like me. Same dirty blonde hair, same hazel eyes. He's like a masculine version of me. I try to get up but groan because he's still crushing me.