chapter 4

Jungkook: now what will your punishment be.......... Mrs jeon um'

She gulped holding the sheets tightly with her teary eyes ' she looks so terrified on him....

His eyes fall on to her trembling lips that make him bite his lip feeling so hungry to eat her up...

Jungkook: you don't know what kind of men is your husband right..

He put the gun on her neck again as he get closer and closer to her whispering in low and deep voice that send shivers down to her spine...

Jungkook: well I will make you know me well tonight..

He traced his gun to her long neck down to her chest as his eyes keep on following her chest is rising up and down as she's breathing heavily...

He smirked as he look at her face again seeing how scared and nervous is she so he stop his gun on her chest then garb her chin rising her head up..

Jungkook: look at me..

She stayed silent while still closing her eyes shut he poke his tongue inside his cheek as he again get annoyed...

He held her chin tightly...

Jungkook: I said look at me...

He demanded her with a heavy and scary tone making her immediately open her eyes and meet his eyes...

Jungkook: I don't fucking like when people disobey me or ignore my command so be careful from now on I will let it go tonight cause you don't know me well but if that happen again I will make you not able walk weeks.................... understand...

She nodded while still shivering he smirked as he lastly look at her lips he bite his lower lip then pull his gun back as be site properly..

Jungkook: I'm going to take shower...

He look at her seeing her looking at him with her big teary eyes she really looks so scared at him and cute at the same time......

Jungkook: wipe this tears and get change cause you're not planning to sleep like this right..

She shake her head while looking down..

Jungkook: look at me when talking..

She flinched as she immediately look at him..

Jungkook: I need to hear you voice..

Tzuyu: y-yes i-i will c-change..

She shuttered as she's holding her gown tightly while gulping really hard..

He smirked..

Jungkook: good..

He stood up as he removed his shirt her eyes widened and she immediately look at the other side he throw it on the bed then walked away going to the bathroom....

As soon as he get in her tightened chest loosened while closing her eyes...

FEW MOMENT LATER........

Jungkook come out of the bathroom wearing only sweet pant without his muscular body and abs are showing infront if her making her in gasp as he's rubbing his head with towel to dry his hair...

He saw her standing at the corner of the bed as she's still in her gown he frowned then throw his towel into the bed as he walked to her...

Jungkook: why are you still wearing this didn't yo-

Tzuyu: I-I will change b-but I need to take s-shower too....

He lick his lips while putting his hands inside his pocket...