4. Something to Celebrate

Start from the beginning

It took every ounce of will power to move her by the chin off of him. "Lucy, you said there was something to celebrate, right?" He had to grab at her wrists to stop her eager hands from further exciting him.

"Yeah, we'll have the Deadly Pixies in cuffs by this time tomorrow," she breathed, "Now, take your pants off," Lucy whined.

"Tell me how we'll take them down first."

"How much time do we have before you have to go?"

"Lucy," he huffed.

"I can tell that you want me as badly as I want you right now, so I'll just call you later with the details."

"Look, I'm just running on adrenaline right now. We had this major takedown that was crazy and awesome, and then we got a lead on another outpost of the same crew. Waiting on a call for where to go next. I'm wired from working overtime to wrap up this case. Plus, you look so fucking sexy right now." He let go of her wrists to put his hands on her thighs and let her guide his fingers up to the hem of her skirt but no further. "So, yeah, I want you, but first, tell me about taking down the Deadly Pixies." Tim dug his hands into the meat of her thighs before adding, "Please."

"They're tougher than they look, so bring a big team. Is that what you did today for your takedown? Take charge of a big team? Give out orders?"

"Yeah," he grunted.

Lucy loves Sergeant Bradford, the man who who leads with gruff orders. "When you're all done showing your team who's boss, you better sleep. I need you well rested for the sting tomorrow and, of course, the post debrief activities."

"I'm not letting you out of my sight after your debrief," Tim growled. He pushed up her skirt in search of any more material.

She saw the moment he realized that she was not wearing anything underneath her skirt when his eyes darkened and his hands roughly grabbed at her bare ass cheeks. "I didn't want to waste any time, so I didn't bother with wearing panties." Lucy bucked her hips into him.

As if he wasn't struggling to keep his mind on work before, every inch of her naked skin on display plus the knowledge that only one small piece of leather was between him and her pussy made his knees buckle. Tim started stroking her bare ass in an attempt to calm them both down a bit. "Tell me what we need to know for tomorrow, and then I'll fuck you so hard you'll feel it for the rest of the day."

Lucy whimpered as she only got wetter at the sound of his promise. She shut her eyes, feeling surrounded by him between his hands on her body, his heavy breathing in her ear, his body crowding her, and the wall at her back preventing her from moving.

"I know we're both having trouble focusing right now, but you gotta talk to me." He started kneading the flesh of her ass, hoping the pleasure pain would get her attention.

The scorching heat building inside of her was blazing out of control. She draped her arms around his shoulders to make him carry some of her weight as she struggled to stand up straight. Now that Lucy was fully pressed against him, she could feel his muscles tense from the way he was so on edge. In his ear, she told him, "The Deadly Pixies gave me the day off to rest, because I start cooking their drugs tonight. My whole batch needs to be ready by 1PM tomorrow for delivery."

"Where will the delivery take place?" He asked while she nibbled his ear lobe. She was not making this easy. Tim lightly slapped her butt to get her to answer his question.

"Ugh, don't know, but I'm cooking in the basement of the tattoo shop all through the night. We're closing early so the ingredients can be delivered, but I don't know where they're coming from. If you follow the gang from a distance tomorrow, you'll bust them at the drop." Lucy slid her hand into the back pocket of his cargo pants and matched his movements. How he kneaded her ass, she did the same to his.