8. Bald Elvis

I dropped my phone in class today so now im using a prehistoric samsung 😞 (UPDATE: I bought a new IPhone 11 so my phone is okay now 😊)

Song: striptease by carwash

Angelina's pov:

I groan as light hits my face, and my eyes open, as I sit up. "What the fuck happened?" I ask myself, as I look around. I was sitting on a rooftop, surrounded by empty bottles, candy and chip packets, and there was a big stack of blankets next to me. The sun had just started to rise, and I had the worst hangover.

I turn over, and look around again, as the pile of blankets moves. Slowly, I grab the closest thing next to me, an empty cruisers bottle, and I poke the blankets. "What?" It mumbles, as I scramble backwards. I throw the bottle at the pile, and it yells out before the thing underneath pulls the blankets off.

"Letty?" I ask, as she rubs her head. "Ow! That hurt!" She says, as I apologise. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, I thought you were a rat or something!" I say, as she looks at me and laughs. "Rude!" She sits up and looks around. "What a night!" She says happily, as she gets up and starts picking up all the empty bottles and food packets, and putting them in one of the empty bags.

"How are you so happy in the morning? Are you not hungover? We drank eight cruisers and a bottle of whiskey." I say, massaging my head. "You did, not me! I had one bottle of a raspberry flavoured vodka cruiser, whereas you had 7 different cruisers and a bottle of whiskey to yourself. Although, you vomited a few times over the side, so some of them don't count."

I check my phone, and see the time. Oh, I am so screwed. "Shit, Shit!" I say, as I scramble around and try to find my wallet. "Oh, don't worry! The vomit will come right off when it rains!" Letty says, as she picks up the remaining bits of rubbish, putting them in another bag and walking over to the ladder, dropping it off the side onto the dumpster below.

"No, it's 7AM! My dad's going to murder me if he finds out I snuck out, I'll be grounded forever!" I say, as I finally find my wallet with my card under a blanket, and pick up a bag with the remaining food and drinks as I hurry to the ladder. "I have to go home now Letty." I say, as I climb down, and she climbs down right after me.

I drop onto the floor, as I walk out of the alleyway and down the hill, back to Valhalla, where my bike is parked. "Wait!" Letty says, as she quickly catches up to me due to her long legs. Damn my short genes. "Here!" She passes me her phone, as I give her a confused look. "Put your number in, silly!"

"Okay!" I hurry, as I enter my number and hand the phone back to her as she smiles. "We should hang out again sometime!" She says, as I nod. "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot. And hey, the next tournament is on Sunday this week, so I'll see you then, yeah?" I say, as we finally reach my bike.

"Obviously!" She says, as I rifle through my wallet until I find the key. I put the key in and turn the ignition, lifting the seat up as I put all of my stuff inside as I try to shut it, but it's too full. I jump in it, until everything is probably squished, but atleast it fits. I go to put on my helmet, when it's nowhere in sight.

"Where the fuck is my helmet?" I shout, as people near me quickly walk away. I look around, but it's long gone. I curse as I turn on the bike, and I drive out, without a helmet, as I wave goodbye and drive as fast as I could back to the house.

I pull out my phone from my pocket, keeping an eye on the road as I check the time and for any new messages. It's 7:18 AM, and I have 12 new messages from Luca. Fuck my life.

Ugly Twin
Ugly twin: ANGIE
Ugly twin: LINA
Ugly twin: LILI
Ugly twin: ANGELINA NYX MARINA CATTIVO
Ugly twin: WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO
Ugly twin: COME HOME RIGHT NOW
Ugly twin: IM NOT JOKING
Ugly twin: IF YOU'RE KIDNAPPED IM NOT FINDING YOU
Ugly twin: ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE
Ugly twin: EVERYONES WAKING UP
Ugly twin: DADS AWAKE
Ugly twin: oh, you're screwed.