ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

Start from the beginning

They pulled away and Olivia immediately attacked the girl with a punch on the arm. Cassie exclaimed in pain, raising her eyebrows in surprise. "That's for disappearing for two months."

"I told you, I had a job in Vancouver."

"And, you had the audacity to come back here with a blonde hair?! Without telling me?!"

Cassie laughed. "Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, wouldn't it?"

"Shut up, you ass."

"Missed you too, dork."

The two friends hugged once more before Olivia quickly pulled away and gently grabbed the guest star, who had been standing awkwardly at the side as she watched the reunion. "By the way, this is Jenna Ortega. She's the guest star for this episode."

"Nice to meet you." Jenna greeted with a smile, holding out her hand which Cassie took.

"Nice to meet you, too. I'm Cassie Anderson, Olivia's friend."

"I know. I watched you in Scream 4. You were great."

Cassie felt her face warm up, which confused her a bit. People had always mentioned the movie whenever they saw her. So why did this one make her feel shy? "Thanks. You're amazing as well. I've seen a few episodes of Stuck In The Middle and... correct me if I'm wrong, are you in Jane the Virgin?"

"Yeah, I am." Jenna replied, smiling widely at the acknowledgement. "I'm just a younger Jane."

"Don't downgrade yourself. Your scenes add more depth to Jane, in a way, with those flashbacks. You're doing a great job."

The two girls smiled at each other, enveloped in a comfortable silence. Olivia stood at the side, in between the two, looking back and forth at the scene before her. She could not believe what she was seeing and it made her excited. Call her a mastermind because she had a plan and that involved getting rid of a certain girl from Cassie's life.

"Anyways, I came here to deliver this to Olivia," Cassie broke the moment and held up the small package to the brunette who looked deeply disappointed.

She took the food and pushed the blonde. "Okay, I'll go there. You two continue talking while I'm gone." Olivia said quickly before running away, disappearing from their sight before they could even ask. Cassie turned back to face Jenna, quirking her eyebrows and finding the other girl with the same expression. They broke the silence and started laughing.

"What just happened?" Jenna asked as she laughed, still confused about the scene.

Cassie shook her head, not surprised. "I stopped understanding anything when it comes to Olivia." They continued to laugh for a minute before settling on complete silence, both girls not knowing what to say anymore.

Come on, think of something, Cassie thought. She tried to think any fact about the girl in front of her but found nothing. She didn't know anything about her, besides that she was really pretty and it made her heart flutter. No, she can't think that. She shouldn't. She already has-

"I like you hair, by the way." Jenna spoke up, breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Oh, thank you." Cassie replied, flattered. "I didn't think I would pull it off but now, I'm thinking that I like it."

"It was a good decision. You look good."

She felt her cheeks getting hotter, making her embarrassed and confused. "Um, so, what's your role here?"

"I'm Paige's friend before she met Frankie." Jenna informed.

"Oh no, that's going to cause some drama between them."

"It does! Madison told me it's weirdly like how she met you."

"Ah," Cassie scratched the back of her neck, feeling a bit guilty. "Yeah, I might have stolen Liv away from her during our first meeting. I still feel bad."

Jenna laughed. The sight of the laughing girl made her grin unconsciously. It's weird that she found it endearing, even more that she wanted to make it happen again. She shook her head, getting rid of the thoughts. She just met her. It wasn't anything.

The two girls were interrupted when one of the staff came up and told Jenna that they were about to begin filming. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Cassie." Jenna said, happy. "Are you staying?"

"Just for a few minutes." Cassie grimaced. "I have to go for a meeting about another show."

"Oh," Jenna frowned, feeling a bit disappointed. "That's fine. I'll see you around?"

"Yeah, sure." Cassie smiled, waving as the brunette walked away. She noticed Olivia running quickly toward her. "Hey, what's up?"

"How was it?" Olivia asked, rushing the conversation before she had to go.

"How was what?"

"You and Jenna."

"She's nice." Cassie's face brightened, a soft smile playing on her lips. "Yeah, she's really nice."

Olivia hummed, the gears in her head turning. "Okay." She said, waving her hand to move to another topic. "You're not staying?"

"I have to attend this meeting about a new small role."

"What about after? Can we hang out?"

Cassie's face fell, telling Olivia everything that she needed to know. "Liv, I, um, it's- she wants to meet up. And you know she's not staying long because of her new show."

"I get it. She's your girlfriend. It's fine." Olivia assured, even though her face expressed her distaste for the girl.

The older girl gave her a comforting smile. "I'll make it up to you. I don't leave for Vancouver for another week or so. It's a small role so they don't need me much."

"Yeah, yeah," Olivia nodded, a hint of a smile on her face. "Have fun with the she-devil."

"Seriously? I don't get why you don't like her. You got along with her when you met."

"I was being nice because you like her." Olivia grimaced. "Anyways, call me when you get home?"

"Yes, Mom." Cassie rolled her eyes, waving as she left the studio. Once she got outside, she grabbed her phone and sent a text, smiling to herself. She spotted her car and got inside, telling her manager, Evan, to drop her off in a nearby park after the meeting finished.

the only one of her kind
can we talk?

mini girl of steel
sure, i have a meeting in a few hours tho

the only one of her kind
we can meet after
at the park

mini girl of steel
great!
i'll see you later then <3
read

can't wait to see you again
i miss you <33
read