chapter one

Hello everybody it me diamond here with a chapter for this story. Chapter one be like mirabel and mother talk to each other and help mirabel with her problem let get to the story.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobody pov:

After the party the family get ready to lay down for the night except for one person that person is mirabel her was sit at the table with her head down think about along thing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mirabel pov:

I was  at the table with my head down and also with my hand on my head. I was thinking to bad I don't not hear somebody behind me I look back I see my mother Pat my back. Mirabel are you okay mom asked yes I is fine mom I said  are you should  you know you tell me on you mind mom said I know but it too hard to tell somebody I said come on mirabel you tell me I promise you I help you mom said well is that I want to move out of the house after my graduate I said wait what but why mom asked it not you or dad it just the family issues and if didn't left I probably be killed myself I said okay then do need help find a house mom asked no I don't because I are ready buy one I said okay then I well not stop you but promise me you come visit us mom said  I will mom I said okay then I go back up stairs to my room get some sleep mom said okay good night mom I said good night mirabel mom said leave the room. After my mom left I decided for me go to bed so I got up out chair start to go out the room right up stairs I go.

The ending of chapter one.