CHAPTER 19

Smut of course 👁🫦👁

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

Shit. He must be kidding me.

I FUCKING IGNORED HIS MESSAGES a lot. Probably ten messages or more; I don't remember it.

"Let's see, one, two, three... nine, ten, eleven, and twelve. That's it. Twelve messages. Twelve denied orgasm. You already have one. Eleven more to go." Anthony says it smugly. Just by hearing his voice, I can already imagine how satisfied he is.

"Please, Fany. I can't get eleven more." I try to beg him for my dear life. He will ruin my brain if he does that.

"You can take it; don't give up yet, Bella." Finally, I feel him open my blindfold. I blink several times to adjust my sight from the darkness to the dim light from the car that passed.

I take a look at my surroundings; he parks his car in a motel. Gosh, the way Anthony stares into my eyes makes me blush. His face looks so handsome now and he gives me a... gentle, sweet smile. Earlier, I thought he was mad at me and hated me, but I was wrong. Although he wants to punish me, his face doesn't scare me; it's quite the opposite.

"Wait here; I will rent a room for us." He helps me back to my seat. He is smart enough not to free my tied hands. He locks the car and brings the car key with him. Leaving me alone in the car, needy and wet. The thoughts about what he will do to me already make me fucking horny.

Since when did I turn into such a slut for him? Just the slightest touch from him and my body becomes so wet easily. Especially that sweet, dirty talk that escapes from his mouth, it heightens the wetness down there. 

It doesn't take long until I see him back in the car with a room key.

"Let's go, love." He helps me out of the car but still doesn't release my hands.

"My arms are sore, can you release me?" I ask him.

"Nope, punishment is something that you will not enjoy. That's why it's called punishment, Bella. Now, put yourself on the bed, on your stomach." He demands.

"Please, Fany, don't be so cruel." I frown and try to persuade him to reduce the numbers or at least release my hands.

He smirks and says, "One more time you beg me to release you, I will gag your mouth. You better use your manners too, Bella; otherwise, your punishment will be worse than I planned."

Such a mean person.

"S-Sorry, sir," I say nervously and I put my body on the bed.

I feel him pull my hips till my ass was high in the air; he slides down my shorts alongside my panties together. It's not a comfortable position with hands tied behind but what can I do now? I want to kick him and run again but he will catch me for sure and punish me way worse. This will be a long, excruciating moment.

"Now, let's start. Every time you want to orgasm, you should say, 'Stop it, sir'. If I find out you get off, I will spank you with my belt in five strikes. Do you understand?" He instructed.

Holy shit. Eleven denied orgasms sound so fucking cruel, yet he needs me to say it every time I want to come. He will be the death of me.

"Yes, sir," I answer.

With that, Anthony's tongue starts to lap my pussy. I can't hold my voice. He swirls his tongue over and over and gives me a light suck on my clit. What a slut I am right now. It doesn't take long before I feel my orgasm approaching.

Just before I burst out, "S-stop it, sir." I say. He stops his torture. My orgasm is denied. 

"Ten more to go, Bella." He states it calmly. 

Anthony gives me a few minutes to let me calm down before he starts to do it again. Fuck this; he is the one who should apologize to me, yet here I am, unable to resist his touch and even get a punishment from him. How should I survive this? My pussy is already drenched, begging to be fucked and get a satisfied orgasm.

He starts to touch my pussy with his fingers again—slowly, torturing me with this delicate pleasure. I feel him gathering some of my juices and spreading them on my clit and he starts to circle it. It sends me automatically to the point when I want to burst again.

"Stop it, Sir!" Then he stops again. I'm so fucking frustrated.

He let me calm down a bit, then he repeated that. He does it for the next three denied orgasms until I have six more to go. My body feels so tense and sore because I've been bending over for almost 20 minutes, maybe; I'm not sure. I can feel my wetness running down to my thigh.

"How does it feel, Bella? To be so needy, wanting to get off, but you can't..." He asks me while he unbuckles his pants.

"Fuck you, sir. I hate you."

I see him smirking at my answer. "Still being bratty, I see. Alright, I will break you so fucking good." With that, Anthony suddenly shoves his dick so deep, making me scream.

"I miss your cunt so much. Let's count. Six more to go, isn't it?" He starts to move.

"Oh God, please, sir...! Please let me come!"

He ignores me, keeps moving faster, and the way every movement hits that spot inside. It makes me jump every time he hits that spot. My pussy is so sensitive right now. He puts his hand on my tied hand and tugs it until my body is up in the air. His dick feels so much deeper in this position—sending me over the edge again.

"S-stop it, sir." I desperately scream, but Anthony doesn't stop it. He continues his movement until an orgasm is released unintentionally. My body shakes so much under his continuous thrust.

"Oh, Bella. You really love my dick that bad, huh?" He mocks me. "Five spankings from my belt are waiting for you."

Fuck! Fuck! He is so evil.

Anthony pulls out his dick and puts my body into the bed again. Before I even realize it, I feel his belt land on my bare ass.

"AWW! Fuck!!" I cuss.

Smack. Smack. He hits it rapidly five times on different sides of my ass. He never strikes the same spot, though. I start to cry again; it's kind of painful.

"You are so pretty right now, Bella. Let's continue." Anthony thrust his dick again without any warning.

My moans sound so raspy. He fucks me roughly until another orgasm starts to approach my body again.

"Please, sir. Please forgive me for running away, and not asking you first. Please, please, I can't." Finally, I beg him, crying.

"Alright, since you finally behave nicely, I will give you my mercy. Come for me again, Bella, then we will go home." He touches my overstimulated clit, and it sends me squirting all over the bed—messy.

Anthony also comes inside of me. Shit, I never use any birth control. He will make me pregnant and I don't want to get pregnant this early. I need to ask him for the morning-after pills tomorrow. I'm so tired.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Raised your hand if you have a fucked up personality like Isabella, fall for toxic men so easily hahaha.

What surprise did Anthony prepare at home?