Prologue

3rd Person POV

On April 1st, a limo of the Takahashi family was going to its destination which was the Advance Nurturing High School. The limo was of green color and the inside was also spacious and dreamy. There were 2 to 3 small vending machines in there as well along with many other festivities from which the passenger can be happy.

 Two people were sitting in the passenger area while also wearing the uniform of ANHS. The first one was a boy with short magenta hair along with dark magenta eyes which look like they are seeing through your soul. He had a slim body which had an almost perfect physique and a handsome albeit almost expressionless face. His physique was completely hidden behind his clothes which led to most people who saw him thinking he wasn't that strong. This was a member of the Takahashi conglomerate who owned the aforementioned limo. His name was Takahashi Shiro.  

The other one was a girl with long blond hair and azure blue eyes. Like Takahashi, she too had an almost perfect physique while also having medium-sized breasts. Many boys who saw her beautiful face along with her slender body immediately fell for her but she didn't care about that as she already had someone who she had fallen for. This was a member of the Nakamura conglomerate which was highly in touch with the Takahashi conglomerate due to the friendship between her and Shiro. Her name was Nakamura Yuki.

These two used to be a part of the human resource development plan or Project White Room but now they are living their lives peacefully and are going to Advance Nurturing High School to learn what it is like to be a high school students. Right now Nakamura is playing a game on her phone while Takahashi is talking to a superior of his.

Shiro POV

???: "So you're going to ANHS right now, huh Shiro?"

Shiro: "Yes sir. I'll be reaching within 10 minutes." I replied to him.

Apparently, he called me just now and asked when I'll be reaching ANHS but I wonder why he called me all of a sudden though I think I know the answer to that.

???: "And what about your missions?" I knew it. That's why he called me because if I am in ANHS then I won't be able to complete my missions.

Shiro: " I'm afraid they have to wait, sir. You know I can't complete them while I'm in school." I told him simply. Besides, I don't plan to assassinate anyone while living my high school life.

???: "I see, but promise me that you'll get back to your work after graduating from there. Understood?" He asked. Seems like he really wants me to continue assassinating for him.

Shiro: "Understood Kijima-sensei." I replied as I addressed the prime minister of Japan himself.

Kijima: "Very well then, let's meet each other 3 years later, Shiro."

Shiro: "Yes, sir." I replied before ending the call and putting my phone in my pocket.  

Shiro: 'Hah, finally a peaceful life without disturbances.' I thought while wondering what challenges would appear in my high school life. As I thought about this, I got a soda from one of the vending machines and drank it but then I felt something wrong with the drink.

Shiro: "Akiyama." I called out to my driver.

Akiyama: "Yes Shiro-sama?" 

Shiro: "I thought I told you to turn off the machine's cooling system so that the soda doesn't get cold."

Akiyama: "I did, Shiro-sama. However, Nakamura-sama said that you wanted to have cold soda so I turned it on again." I see. So she asked him to do that.

Shiro: 'That sly devil.' I thought while slightly glaring at Yuki who was just "innocently" playing her game as if she didn't even hear the conversation that happened between me and Akiyama.

Yuki: "Oh, you're drinking soda, I wanna drink it too." Yuki then took a soda can from the vending machine while ignoring my glare. She then drank a bit of the soda and looked delighted.

Yuki: "Mmm! This soda is so good, especially when it's cold~!" She exclaimed while slyly looking at me. She's trying to annoy me, isn't she?

Shiro: "Yuki." I called out to her which caught her attention as she looked at me curiously.

Yuki: "Yes Shiro?" She asked with an innocent and cute voice. You can't fool me with that Yuki.

Shiro: "Why did you tell Akiyama that I wanted cold soda even though you knew that I didn't want it?"

Yuki: "So that I could get cold soda." She replied casually.

Shiro: "Then why didn't you just take it from the other vending machine?" If she really wanted cold soda then she could've jus-

Yuki: "The other machine doesn't have lemon soda so I wanted to take it from this one."

Shiro:"..."

*Sigh*, I'm not even going to argue with this girl anymore.

Yuki: "By the way Shiro..."

Shiro: "Hm?" 

Yuki: "What do you think will happen once we enter ANHS?" What the? Why did she ask this question?

Shiro: "What do you you mean by that?"

Yuki: "I just have a bad feeling that our lives won't be as peaceful in this school as we think." She replied, her voice had a hint of worry in it. To be honest, I'm also a bit worried about that as I already have a suspicion that this school is not as good as it seems to be. 100% employment seems too good to be true.

Shiro: "Don't worry too much about it. Let's just hope that whatever happens over there won't hinder our peaceful life and freedom too much."

Yuki: "...I hope so." She replied after a long pause. I'll make sure that no one in that school takes away our freedom and peaceful life. Even if that means that I have to take drastic measures.

A few minutes later, we finally reached reached ANHS, the place where we'll be staying for 3 years.

Shiro: "Very well, this is where we part ways Akiyama."

Yuki: "Goodbye Akiyama-kun!" 

Akiyama: "Goodbye Shiro-sama, Nakamura-sama. I'll See you in 3 years then.

Both: ""See you!"" With that, Akiyama left and we were now infront of the place where we will stay for 3 years.

Shiro : 'Well, let's go in then.' I thought while entering the school through the gate. 

________________________________________________________________________________

(1032 words)