• 11: burning desire •

Start from the beginning

"I don't mind" she whispered and watched him place the bottle on his lips.

He handed her the bottle and Natalia took a sip of the best red wine she had ever tasted. "It's really good," she murmured as she saw him take off his tie and roll up his sleeves next to her.

Javier noticed her looking at him a little nervously, "Are you okay?"

"Ah yeah, just a little nervous"

"Would you rather leave?"

She stayed silent for a few seconds, taking another sip of the wine to get some liquid courage. "No" she added with a shy grin.

"Thank God, because I really want you to stay, You're so beautiful," he whispered, gently placing his hand on her cheek.

"Thank you" she whispered back and snuggled against his hand.

The wine was already empty after a few minutes and when she put the empty bottle on the table, he gently stroked her thigh. His hand slowly slid to her inner thigh, "Can I?" he asked. They were both drunk, but he still wanted her to be comfortable.

Natalia nodded slightly and leaned her head against the armrest when she felt his fingers pressing softly against her.

He slowly pushed her thong aside and Natalia let out a small whimper as his fingertips softly brushed her clit.

"Shit you're so wet, Darling" he whispered and pressed a small kiss on her neck.

She opened her eyes again and saw his gaze fixed between her legs. "Can I undress you?" he asked quietly.

She nodded immediately and felt his hands all over her body as he pulled her dress off. She was now sitting in front of him only in her underwear and felt her cheeks blush again.

Javier carefully lifted her onto his lap and Natalia began to undo the buttons of his shirt. After taking it off, she threw it on the floor next to her dress and stared at his bare torso.

He was probably the most attractive man she had ever seen and as she noticed his V-line and the hair on his lower stomach she started to grin a little.

"What?" he asked with a smirk. She carefully got off him and knelt on the floor in front of him. And after she unbuckled his belt and took off his pants and boxers, she wrapped her hands around him.

She started to move her hand slightly and Javier let out a groan as she looked up at him with her big eyes. She gently pressed a kiss on his hard dick and then wrapped her lips around him.

Javier closed his eyes and grabbed her hair to guide her. She moved her head up and down and he lifted his hips slightly so she could take him deeper.

"Shit, come here, I don't wanna wait," he mumbled, lifting her back onto his lap. She let out a soft moan as his hard dick pressed against her pussy.

Their eyes met as he slowly pushed her down onto him and she buried her head in his neck.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby" he murmured softly as he slowly started to fuck into her.

Natalia just whimpered as she got used to the feeling.

Javier moved his hips slowly and pulled her head back by her hair to kiss her passionately. She immediately kissed him back and started moving up and down on him while she laid her hands on his chest.