Part 2

" stop right there. "

We all moved our attention towards the direction of the voice and my eyes fell on a girl who was wearing a long black coat over a black shirt tucking in her beige loose cotton pants and she was covering her head with a black Hijab.

I didn't realise I was lost in staring at her from head to toe that she came forward and sat on her knees beside Ava and covered her while making her wear her shirt " what are you doing girl? " she asked her in a polite voice as sweet as honey enough to melt even the rock heart.

Ava sniffed while crying and shook her head " please... Leave... I'm doing everything on my own. " she gently held Ava's shoulders and make her stand on her feet then she said " I'm sorry but I heard everything while passing by. "

She looked at me with a piercing gaze and I held an eye contact with her just then she looked away from me and said to Ava
" you should know your worth dear, don't let these playboys play with your heart and feelings, if you think this is love then you are mistaken my dear you are just attracted to him and it's obviously his fault he makes you feel those things for him and now he's using those feelings against you immorally. "

I was hearing her each and every word silently and it made my blood boil in anger then I stood straight and walked towards them " leave her and go from there. "

She looked at me with the same piercing gaze and said " I'm not talking to you Mr."
With that I was about to hold Ava's hand while saying " it's our personal matter you stay away from this Miss whatever. "

She didn't let me touch her and immediately came in front of her while glaring at me and said " don't you dare... I won't let you ruin her. "

That's when I saw her from close, her honey tan skin was glowing differently in the bright day light and her light brown eyes with long lashes were sparkling with a rare kind of shine, I've never seen such attractive features before, she wasn't the most prettiest but there was something about her that was making her different from others and I found myself staring at her light brown orbs back and forth.

She looked back at Ava and said " why are you doing to yourself huh? You deserve to be respected and loved and all he's doing to you is clearly bullying and humiliation... Are you that low class huh?"

Ava suddenly looked at her with wide eyes then she speak " look, you do belong to an honourable family I know and they didn't raise you to ruin your youth for such filthy boys and lose your dignity... You are precious hmm please know your worth, he's not the one right for you. "

" Girls like her don't belong to a respected family... It's all clear from her activities. " I scoffed then she turned her attention towards me and said " thanks for telling us about your background. "

I gritted my teeth and moved near her while glaring at her " shut the fu..."
" Don't you dare curse In front of me Mr... Don't you dare. " she didn't let me complete my words and it made my nerves boil in anger because no one has the audacity to cut my words but she did.

I poked my inner cheeks with my tongue while controlling my anger then I said
" you know what you are?... You are such a... "

" I said no curse words... It's totally forbidden... Haram. " she again cut my words while pointing her index finger at me. I gritted my teeth while looking at her finger then I speak in a low angry voice
" love at first sight may be true or not but I'm officially in hate with you at first sight. "

With that I left from there on my bike  and called John " come on dude let's go from here. " I was so angry while her words were echoing through my ears and I cursed under my breath " that bitch. "