Part 3

Jung-hoon's POV

" You. "

I saw that same Hijabi girl standing in front of me outside at my Dad's office but she didn't speak anything in return then I took a step closer towards her and asked her while gritting my teeth " what the hell are you doing here huh? "

Her facial expressions were still calm and gentle and her words left me speechless
" I'm the secretary of Mr Seong. " I was taken aback by her words and a chuckle left my mouth when I came back into my senses then I smirked while staring down at my feet and looked back at her " are you following me? Or might have fallen in love with me huh? "

She shook her head and said " tch... Tch... So bold of you to assume that I'll fall for someone like you who doesn't even know how to respect a woman. " With that she left from there and I remained staring at her back figure while a thought came in my mind and I smirked with that I entered in Dad's office and he looked at me immediately

" I'm ready to join... Tell me when I have to start coming here. " he remained shocked at my statement and said " what happened so suddenly? " I chuckled and said " just avail this chance or else it will not take me a second to change my mind."

" okay... Okay just go home and start doing your preparation you are going to join from tomorrow... I'll unblock your card but only to buy office attire okay!. " he speak in a serious tone then I said
" yes Dad. " while a smirk was plastered on my face.

As I walked out of the office I saw she was also coming towards Dad's office then she looked at me and we held an eye contact but she lowered her gaze and was about to enter the room then I whispered near her ear " see you soon Angel. "

With that she immediately looked at me with a confused look on her face and I winked at her while I left from there.

I came out of the building and ride on my bike while I was constantly smirking and chuckling then I make a call to John and said

I told you to pray that I didn't get to meet her ever again or I'll make her life a living hell... But I think your prayers are not answered... Huh... That's why I say there is nothing like God exists

(Nauzubillah)

Don't tell me you meet her again?

She's going to be my secretary dude... Haha... I just can't wait to make her regret her life decisions.

Yah man I think you should not go far... She's not like other girls... And moreover she's a Muslim girl means totally untouchable and out of our reach so just leave her.

That's what makes me more interested in taking my revenge... I'll make her beg for forgiveness while getting on her knees just wait and watch.

What can I say now hmm... I just pray that she can handle what is going to happen with her in future.

I scoffed and cut the call then I started the bike and speak while shutting the helmet glass " let's go princess. "

I went straight to the branded suit shop and bought myself a lot of suits because one or two was never my standard and I always buy things in a heap at once.