Chapter 2: Reunion of 3 Demons of the 4th

Yuki POV

The second entrance ceremony was as dull as the first. Seriously, I feel like I will die if I participate in any other entrance ceremony. I have therefore decided that I will always ditch future entrance ceremonies to stay alive. After the ceremony ended, all the students went back to their classes, and then the classes were continued though it wasn't very noteworthy. Right now I'm waiting for Shiro to pick me up again. The reason I say "again" is because he had picked me up from class after homeroom as well. Tbh, It was not the best experience as a black-haired girl named Amikura Mako started teasing me and asking me if Shiro was my boyfriend. I said no of course but she still wouldn't leave me alone for it. Speaking of the devil, here she comes.

Mako: "Hey Yuki-chan! Are you waiting for your boyfriend to come and pick you up again~?"

Yuki: "He's not my boyfriend Mako-chan!"

???: "Yeah Mako-chan. I think we should stop teasing Yuki-chan about this." Yes! Thank you Honami-chan!

Mako: "Hehe, alright! If you say so Honami-chan!"

From what I've observed about this class, it has already united itself with Ichinose Honami as its leader. Honami-chan is a very good leader but what draws her back is her naivety. If Shiro's theories which he told me about are true, then Honami-chan needs to remove this drawback of hers and I'll help her with that. I was surprised by Shiro's theories back when he told me because he seemed to have deduced far more than I did. I only had a theory about the points we receive each month but it seems that there is something much more in this school than I initially thought. Soon after, someone knocked on the classroom door and Honami-chan opened it, and Shiro was standing there. I then walked towards him and then we left but not before Honami-chan and Shiro had an idle small talk. We then went to the convenience store and saw a lilac-haired girl waiting for us. She had a short stature, blue eyes, and was holding a cane in her right hand. Ah! I see. So that's her.

Shiro: "You guessed it. That's Sakayanagi Arisu." I thought so. We never actually met each other but Shiro had told us about each other. That's how I know her. She noticed us and gave us a smile that looked very smug for some reason. Does she smile like that very often? I'll ask Shiro about it later.

Arisu: "It feels really good to finally meet you Nakamura-san. I've heard a lot about you from Shiro-kun." It seems that she even knew my appearance before we met just like how I knew her appearance.

Yuki: " Same here Sakayanagi-san. I've also heard a lot about you from Shiro." I replied with a smile as I looked into her eyes.

Arisu: "Fufufu, I see. Then let's go inside the store, shall we?" What's with that weird laugh?

Shiro: "Let's go." He then started to approach the store and so did we. Once we entered, we grabbed one basket each and separated to get what we needed. Since I only needed some essentials and decorations for my room, it didn't take me long to buy everything I needed. Besides, I don't want to waste my money when I know that I won't receive 100,000 points every month. When I was about to go towards the line, I saw Shiro looking at some items with interest. Out of curiosity, I walked towards him and saw what he was looking at. There were several essentials in a basket but the basket's label confused me.

Yuki: 'Free? But why would anyone need free products?'

Shiro: "This strengthens my theories, don't you think Yuki?"

Yuki: "Yeah, I agree with you Shiro." We then went to the cashier to register our items and reunited with Sakayanagi-san. As we were leaving we saw a commotion going on. 3 senpais were bullying a redhead boy who had a good physique and from what we can see; a short temper. Beside the redhead was Kiyotaka who was simply observing the situation with a blank expression. I barely controlled myself from rushing towards him as I pretended that I didn't know him or anyone else. Well mostly him since I did not know anyone else who was part of the commotion. Sakayanagi-san was wide-eyed after seeing Kiyotaka while Shiro was slightly smirking. I understand Sakayanagi-san's reaction because I know that she once visited the White Room and saw Kiyotaka but I seriously don't understand why the hell is Shiro smirking?