Part 5

Hezlin's POV

" May Allah give you Hidayah. "

I speak in a low voice near his face then I moved back and sat on my knees while he scoffed and said " that was a nice move to getting closer to me huh?... "

I smiled and took off my prayer scarf while I was still wearing my hijab underneath " not possible even in your dreams. " he joined his eyebrows in confusion and asked " what do you mean? "

I got up from the floor and cleaned the dust of his shoes from my prayer mat
" even dreaming about me is haram for you totally forbidden and if you tried to touch me... "

I moved my eyes towards him who was still sitting there in the same position staring at me with a lost look on his face then he said " then? "

" you can't even dare Jeon... I'm out of your reach. " I saw he moved near me while getting up on his knees in a crawling position and speak near my face " let's see Angel. " with that he got up from there and left while saying " bring my coffee in my room I'm only giving you 5 minutes. "

I took a sigh while folding my prayer mat then I also left from there and made a cup of coffee for him, I went to his room to give him his coffee and knocked on the door.

He gave me permission and I entered in while he was talking to someone on the phone, I placed the mug on his table and then I heard him saying " yeah baby... Tonight I'm only yours huh? Just get Ready to serve me with a hot as... "

I immediately looked at him while glaring
and he stopped in his swear words while he was already looking at me then he cleared his throat and said " babe I'll talk to you later hmm I'm in office right now. "

I looked away from him and was about to go from there but then I stopped in my tracks when I heard him saying " don't you ever dare come in my room when I'm talking on phone do you understand? "

I moved my attention back at him and said " anything else? " I saw he clenched his jaws and said " get out. " I shook my head and silently left from there.

Luckily rest of the day went well and I didn't get to see him again because he was busy in his room and I was working on some mails for him.

At night after working hours I came back home and saw my parents were sitting in the living room while embracing eachother watching TV and I smiled in pain because I was thinking to quit my job because of whatever happened today and I didn't want this to happen everyday but after looking at them peacefully sitting in eachother's embrace I changed my decision because it took us long to make the environment of house this peaceful as Eomma always wanted me to have a good job so Appa can have rest in his old age and if I quit this job she'll be angry again and I didn't want this to happen again.

I took a sigh and walked towards my room while saying " Assalamu alaikum Eomma Appa. " they replied me with walaikum Assalam and then I heard Appa's voice " Hezlin my child come here where are you going? "

I walked towards him and sat on the couch while my mother got up to bring a glass of water for me then Appa signals me to come to his embrace and I hugged him then he kissed my forehead and asked " you are looking tired what happened my child? "

I felt tears in my eyes but I didn't let them come out and speak in a gentle voice
" nothing Appa... I just wanna sleep. "

He hummed in response and said " have your dinner offer your Isha prayer and sleep okay. " I nodded my head then Eomma gave me water and gulped down the water in one go then Appa speak
" You did wrong, First say Bismillah and drink in 3 sips and rest you can drink as much as you want. "