Part 7

" Tomorrow will be the end of your modesty and moral values... I bet you. "

With that he also left from there towards his room. He spent the remaining day in his room while working on a new project and he has to go to a meeting tomorrow related to that project.

At night Hezlin came home and after having dinner she went to her room and offered her Isha prayer, when she finished her prayer she lay down on her prayer mat and started to draw random circles on the mat while talking to her Rab

" he's trying hard to make me weak and to fall into his traps, but I know you are watching everything... And you'll give me strength to fight against his satanic wills I won't let him lose my dignity or moral values, I just want your support Ya Rabbi... I don't fear him but I fear you the most, I don't care if he terminates me or does anything severe what else he can do rather than humiliate me and insult me but if you get angry with me there will be nothing left for me and I wanna make you happy Ya Rabbi... Please make me firm on my right path and please don't leave me alone in this battle. "

She didn't realise she slept there on the prayer mat because she was feeling so comfortable and peaceful and it was her favourite thing to do before going to bed to talk to her Rab while lying on her prayer mat but tonight her heart felt an immense amount of peace and comfort which leads her to sleep there.

The next morning Junghoon woke-up and got ready while he was desperate to go on time to see what will be the environment of the office after his announcement Moreover he was desperate to see Hezlin, either she will not come or she'll come in that dressing he asked everyone to wear.

He was constantly smirking while thinking about her wearing those clothes " Aissshhh... I can visualise you Angel... I just can't wait to see you huh! " he looked at his own reflection in the mirror while he was tying his tie around his neck. "

After getting ready he left from his house in his car, as he reached there he got off the car while removing his shades and closed the door while a smirk was plastered on his face as he saw employe women entering in the building in that specific dress code and he speak to himself " woof woof ... Hotness everywhere huh! "

He chuckled and walked towards the entrance door of the building and then he saw Mr Park standing near the elevator he walked towards him and greeted him " you didn't go with Dad? " he asked while joining his eyebrows in confusion.

" they asked me to go with you to the meeting... It's a great deal so we have to be a little conscious about our every step." He told him and Junghoon took a sigh then he said " I can handle this deal... "

His words were cut off by the voice behind him " wow. " he looked behind at him at the man who said those words and then he followed his amused gaze then his eyes fell on Hezlin who just entered in the building while she was fully covered from head to toe in a caramel brown Georgette Abaya embellished with beautiful pearl and motive work on its edges while she wore ballerina flats and she was holding her bag on her shoulder and was coming towards him with a confident and peaceful look on her face.

He remained shocked while seeing her like this and rest everyone was also admiring her in that attire. She walked past him without even looking at him while she nodded her head a little to greet Mr Park and then she entered the elevator.

" Hezlin is going with me to the meeting... Because she prepared all the documents by herself so for now... Excuse me. " He told Mr Park while staring at her back figure and then he left from there while taking fast steps towards her, she already entered the elevator and then he saw the door was about to close but he held one door of the elevator and the doors went wide open again.