ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ.

Start from the beginning

after the boys calmed down, dae-su looked at me. "hey, Y/n. why did Gwi-nam call you 'princess' back there?"
my jaw clenched. How was i supposed to answer that? I took a deep breath and let it out. "i used to date him... well not date, but something like that. it was more of a fling-only sex." I looked down. "he uh, he did some terrible things so i cut off whatever we had. he didn't like that very much."
"but why call you princess if you broke his heart? no offense but shouldnt he hate you?" Dae-su sounded genuine.
"well, he first called me princess the first time we met. thats the only thing he called me when we had our fling. For his reputation it was best for our thing to not be public, so when i cut it off, no one knew about it. He was still convinced i liked him and wanted him so he kept calling me 'princess'. i guess even after fighting him, he still thinks i am in love with him. im not." I look up, glancing at Su-hyeok. after a while, no one said anything. it was a bit awkward.

Ji-min spoke up, "my mom and dad prepped everything for my transfer. They said to just go to Seoul. but I really didnt want to go there. I wouldn't have had any friends, and I was afraid of the Seoul kids. I didn't know what to do." Ji-min looks at On-jo, "Then On-jo gave me a great idea. She said I just had to cut school for five days. Then the principal can't write you a recommendation. So thats what I did. Its all thanks On-jo that I didn't get to transfer." She looked at the fire. On-jo smiled a bit and put up the peace sign. "I should have just gone to Seoul. Then none of this would have happened to me." On-jo put down the peace sign. A frown formed on her face.
"people have always said... my sister was an archery prodigy ever since she was little. So our parents only cared about trying to get my sister onto the national team. they have never paid attention to me at all." Wu-jin spoke.

Now his message to his parents made sense. they didn't care about him either.

"i'll give you all my attention, brother in law. don't be sad. you have me." Dae-su said. Wu-jin pushes him over, dae-su fell dramatically backwards. "thank god that i have dae-su." He chuckled out; a smile on his face.

"i wouldn't really know, but i feel like i made friends." Nam-ra looked at me, giving my hand a squeeze. I squeeze back with a small nod.

"i just really want some water." Cheong-san said.
"no, not that kind of honesty. you have to be completely honest." Hyo-ryung said.
"yeah like, who you like kind of honest." Dae-su added. "do you like someone?"
Cheong-san looked at the fire and nodded. "mhm."
"you do? for real?" On-jo looked at him. He returned the look. Everyone else knew he liked On-jo, the only one who didn't know was On-jo.
"yeah."
"why do you keep stalling? do you have a crush?"
"yeah, pretty much."
"pretty much, what does that mean? who is she?"
Su-hyeok tilted his head, a small smirk on his lips. Cheong-san glanced at him and then looked back at On-jo. "no one."
"who is she? do i know her? who is it?" On-jo kept asking.
"its you." Cheong-san finally let out. He had hope in his eyes. "its you, On-jo. I like you."
"hey, stop that. he doesn't mean it. hes just kidding." On-jo slowly looked away, looking at all of us. "i mean, we have been friends and neighbors since kindergarten, thats all." She looked back at him. "stop joking."
"im not joking. ever since i was six years old, i have always liked you, On-jo, and i always will. im glad i finally got it out. im glad i said it out loud." Cheong-san had relief in his voice.
On-jo looked at him then at all of us. she got up and walked away from the circle. Cheong-san looked down.
"cheong-san." Su-hyeok said, nodding his head towards On-jo. "i will if you." Cheong-san nodded, getting up and walking to On-jo.
"if he does what you will what?" Nam-ra looks at Su-hyeok.
"if he goes to talk to On-jo i will talk to my crush." Su-hyeok replied. Nam-ra let go of my hand and smiled. I looked at her, raising an eyebrow. Su-hyeoks hand grabbed mine. He interlocked our fingers. Its been a while since he did that last. I look at him, confused.

"Cheong-san had the guts to finally tell On-jo he liked her. I need to finally tell my crush i like her." He took a deep breath in, "Y/n, you are a wonderful girl. i know you don't trust people but i don't care. i will do anything for you and to keep you protected. You are the girl i want and i choose." Su-hyeok looked at me, hope sparkled in his eyes. "but you like Nam-ra?" I said quietly. Su-hyeok raised an eyebrow, "what?"
"you like Nam-ra. you always stare at her in class, you stood up for her in the music room. you like her." I look down at Su-hyeoks hand in mine. Su-hyeok chuckled, something i didn't expect. "i look at you in class, i daydream about you. why do you think im failing that class so much?" He squeezed my hand, "and as for in the music room, i was repaying nam-ra for helping me fight off gwi-nam. She got bit for me, the least i could do was stand up for her. she was the one who actually told me i should try making it up to you."
I look at Nam-ra who had a small smile on her face. She gave me a wink and i looked back at Su-hyeok. "for someone so smart, you sure can be oblivious." Su-hyeok chuckled.
my cheek were red with embarrassment. All the signs and i still ignored them. Did i like him back? Is that why i cared so much back then? I cant keep it up anymore. I liked him and there was nothing i could do to stop it. there wasn't anything anyone could do to stop this crush i had.

"I-" I started to speak but got interrupted.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ FINALLYYYYYYYY ‼️‼️‼️‼️