Part 8

" over my dead body. "

A chuckle left his mouth and he looked away from her while saying " I like it... hmm. " With that they saw the 2nd company's CEO and manager reached in the restaurant and came on the spot while Hezlin and Junghoon got up from their seats to greet them.

" Hello Mr Junghoon... it's nice to see that Mr Jeon Seong's son is now that big to handle the responsibility of his company. " the CEO smiled while looking at Junghoon then he said " he deserves some rest now he worked all his life so hope so we will get along nicely. "

" yeah sure... looking forward to great deals with your company. " the CEO sat on his chair and all of them also sat then Junghoon said " I think we should discuss our deal first then we'll have lunch what do you say? "

The CEO smiled and said " I like your professionalism that you take your work on priority... let's talk about the deal first."
He hummed in response and looked at Hezlin " Angel... give me those documents."

Hezlin looked at him with a confused and shocked look on her face and he felt the CEO and his manager also staring at him he then moved his face towards them and said " it's her name... Angel is her name. "

He moved his attention back towards Hezlin and found her pressing her lips to control her anger then she opened the file and took out the deal documents and gave them to him.

He took a look at the documents and forwarded them towards the CEO while saying " here are the Terms and conditions you can check. "

The CEO signaled his manager to give their contract and his manager took out the contract papers and he forwarded the papers towards Hezlin who was sitting opposite him.

She grabbed the papers from him and Junghoon noticed that he was continuously staring at her while Hezlin's gaze were lower and she was reading the documents.

Junghoon was staring at the manager and spoke " the production will be ours, whatever it's needed in the manufacturing of products we will pay for it but your company will provide all the necessary things and we will look after the whole production process... " his eyes were still on the manager who was looking at Hezlin time to time.

He moved his attention towards the CEO when he said " the share will be 50/50..."
" depends on the quality of things you will send us for the production. " he suddenly saw Hezlin moved her knees towards him under the glass table and he looked at her and found her getting uncomfortable.

He understood and clenched his jaws then he looked up at the manger whose eyes met him and he gave him a death stare, the manager looked away from him towards the documents then Junghoon heard CEOs voice.

" don't worry about the quality Mr Joe is a professional man he'll look after the quality and will provide the best quality. "
Junghoon then said " I'll check everything on my own whenever your company will send something... "

Hezlin was looking at his side profile while he was talking because she was feeling Mr Joe's stares at her then she suddenly looked down at her lap and Junghoon looked at her and spoke in a low voice " I want you to look at me while I'm talking. "

She again looked up at him and he moved his face towards the CEO and continued to talk. The meeting came to an end and Junghoon joined his hand with the CEO of 2nd company while smiling
" congratulations sir for this deal... "