Part 9

" you are nothing less then a misfortune for me Jeon Junghoon. "

He stares deep in her eyes back and forth with an intense gaze while Pocking his cheeks then he said in a low voice
" obviously I'm your satan after all... misfortune is a part of your life now. "

With that he got up from the floor and walked out of the elevator while saying
" please help yourself... " he looked back at her sitting figure and smirked " Angel. "
He emphasis her name and left from there.

After that he gets in his car and started the engine and reversed the car then he stopped the car behind the other building far from his office building and turned off the engine, he was staring at the entrance of the office building just then he saw Hezlin came out of the building and stopped near the road, he looked at the back mirror to see if any taxi was coming or not then he saw a taxi came and he looked at Hezlin.

She stopped the taxi and gets in the car then she left from there and Junghoon also started the engine of his car and took a breath of relief then he said " what a hectic day it was... time to cool my nerves."

He then left from there and drove towards the club where his friends were waiting for him. He reached the club and entered in while he looked at his surroundings to find his friends then he saw they were sitting in a corner on a round couch.

He walked towards them while removing his coat and held his coat in his arms they saw him coming near them then John speak " what a hottie huh!... this man is slaying this formal look. " victoria chuckled and said " he knows he's hot and he took full advantage of his looks and figure... and that's why girls find it hard to resist him. "

He came on the spot and sat on the couch beside Warner while he spread his legs wide and groaned, then Warner asked him " huh... I see you are so tired huh... want some refreshments? "

John chuckled and asked him " what happened your Angel refused to please you huh? " he looked at John with a piercing gaze and speak " Hezlin... call her Hezlin... "

They all noticed his behaviour then John speak " I never heard you calling her Hezlin huh? Whenever you talk about her you call her Angel so what do you expect from us huh! "

Junghoon moved away from the back of the couch and rested his arms on his knees while looking at John with narrowed eyes he then said " I gave her this name for myself... not for anyone else so better watch your mouth next time. "

Victoria shook her head in disbelief and said " don't tell me he fell for a Muslim girl... what the fu*k. " Junghoon chuckled and said " Fu*k love... I hate her I don't like these religious girls and I also don't believe in this shit and you know this better than me. "

" Then why this possessiveness in your tone for her huh? " Warner asked him and he moved his attention towards him while saying " you know that very well I don't like to share what's mine even if it's my enemy... "

He then looked away from him and said
" did you arrange any treat for me... I'm so exhausted victoria I need to cool myself. " John forwarded the beer towards him and said " first prepare yourself then go and grab your treat. "

He chuckled and grabbed the bottle of beer and gulped down the drink in big sips then victoria speak " his stripers complains that he behaves so sweet and lovely at bed but in morning he treats them like shit... "