1

Killing machine. That's what most of the unit called him- his monstrous size isolating him from the rest of the soldiers in the base. He was deadly in hand-to-hand combat. Konig.

I had only known him for a year and half, our relationship consisting of a few short words every now and again, but that all changed drastically after the search and rescue mission we had gone on two months ago.

We ended up stranded, both of us wounded and alone. He lifted his mask and kissed me in the dark, leading to an unbearable sexual tension that lingered around us when we finally arrived back at base. I found myself staring at him constantly, our hands accidentally brushing during meetings and training exercises; the desire was prominent for both of us.

We started sneaking around a week ago, finally having sex one night when we had some time alone. It was.. in a single word.. addictive.

He was on the quieter side, known for being seen and not heard. That definitely changes in the bedroom.

Konig leaned against my door frame, his head practically touching the top of it. He looked down at me, his eyes were heavy as if he was sleepy.

"Come." He groans, attempting to persuade me to join him in his quarters. I rolled my eyes, though I wanted to go I was trying to be extra cautious.

He crosses his arms.

"Everyone is out tonight. Nobody will even know you are with me." He whispers. I take a second to consider his words. I act like I'm debating, when I know that it doesn't take a lot of convincing to get me into bed with him. He sees my little nod, then leaves.

"Come in five." He grumbles, trying to appear his usual cold demeanor. A small smile forms on my lips, as I close my door. I quickly look at my reflection, fixing my hair and my uniform.  I felt my stomach flutter thinking about him. I was so addicted to him, his touch was pure bliss.

I made my way to his room, looking around making sure nobody saw me. I knocked twice, his door swinging open as he pulled me inside. I let out a little giggle, enjoying his swiftness as if he was waiting for me.

He was wearing a hoodie, his mask was off but it was almost pitch black in his room. The only light was the small illumination that came from his window. I could see he was eyeing me down.

"Did anyone see you?" He whispered, as he got closer to me. My heart was racing, even though we had done this a few times now it still felt so good- so new.

"No." I whispered back. His hands grabbed my waist, as he effortlessly lifted me up and carried me to his bed. His strength was a huge turn on for me, and how easily he was able to handle me.

He laid me on the bed, standing over me as he pulled at my uniform.

"Off." He said, his tone now becoming huskier. I followed his command, slipping out of my uniform pants and shirt; leaving me in my undergarments. He took a second to watch, then he hovered over me. I was burning with heat, watching him as he leaned in to kiss me. His lips interlocked with mine. I was now in a trance, as he kissed me so passionately. I heard him let out a small groan, and I was done for now. His sounds were something that drove me wild.

He grabbed me again, now moving me as he sat on the bed and pulled me on top of him. His movements were quick and precise.

"Oh fuck." He groaned out, feeling my hips as I was now on his lap. He was grabbing me so tightly, his large hands almost causing me pain the way he gripped me. I let out a soft moan as he kissed down my neck, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

He slipped off his shirt then kissed me again.

"I can't get enough of you." He whispered. Konig's words were enough to make me melt. I loved his rough voice as he spoke to me desperately. I moaned again, feeling as he began slide his shorts down.