Part 10

Junghoon's POV

" it is only the generous in character who is good to women, and only the evil who insults them. "

I felt my heart sinked when I heard her words and I felt a strange feeling in my heart but I shook away my thoughts and sat straight then I said " I really don't understand what kind of things you read Angel... literally I didn't get a single word... Maal-e-ghanaimat, war, kaffar etc etc messengers like seriously you think I believe in all of this huh... these are all fairytales Angel... you better come out of your delusions. "

I chuckled and shook my head while I was sitting on the floor resting my one arm on my knee and the other one's palm on the floor and my head was lowered, she then said " Hidayah is not something Allah gives easily Jeon... it's obligatory to seek for it by your heart and will and if one has no intention to even think about Hidayah Allah left him lost in his wrong path. "

I looked at her face and took a sigh then I said " oh come on Angel I don't wanna hear this religious lecture of yours I need to go for my race yah... tonight is a tough one. "

I moved near her a little but she didn't even budge then I said " come on make a quick prayer for me. " she joined her eyebrows in confusion and asked me
" excuse me! Why would I make a prayer for you huh and for what purpose? "

" your god hears your prayers and I've seen it so many times let's check if he listens this time too or not hmm... tonight the opponent is such a beast and no one ever wins from him... come on Angel make a prayer for your satan I don't have time."

She was staring at my face while furrowing her eyebrows then I arched my eyebrows while signalling her and said
" come one hurry up make a pray and blow air on my face like you did back then. "

She took a sigh and then she closed her eyes while raising her hands up under her scarf and started whispering something in her mouth then I looked at her lips and speak in a low voice
" louder."

" oh Allah... aid him and do not aid against him and grant him victory and do not grant victory over him, plan for him and do not plan against him, guide him and facilitate guidance for him, grant him victory over those who transgress against him. " I was staring at her face smilingly then she caressed her plams over her face and looked at me then she blowed air from her mouth straight at my face and I closed my eyes while I felt a wave of relief lingered over my whole body.

Then I opened my eyes and saw her bright face in front of my eyes and I stared back and forth in her eyes " now go I need to complete my zikar I'm not done yet. " my thoughts broke when I heard her voice and I got up from the prayer mat then I was about to give her a flying kiss as I placed my fingers over my lips but she said " Haram. "

And I stopped in my actions and rubbed the back of my head then I said " see you Angel. " with that I left from there.

I went straight to home first and changed my clothes then I took my beloved racer bike and ride on it " hey princess come on... let's go on a race date with daddy. "

I left my home and went straight to the race destination where my all mates were waiting for me. As I reached there I saw John and Warner were arguing with eachother and I joined my eyebrows in confusion, I drove near them and stopped my bike then I asked them " what's going on guys why are you arguing with eachother. "