Chapter 3: Investigating the S-System and Club Fair

Shiro POV

On the second day of school, technically the first day of classes, we ran over the course objectives. Since I had already learned all of this in "that place", I only pretended to pay attention to what the teachers were saying and making notes. The rest were paying full attention to what was being taught, well almost all of them were as I heard 3 to 4 students continuing to whisper to each other during the class but they were still doing their work. Even though the teachers were clearly hearing the whispers of the students, they did not reprimand them but rather, they pretended to not hear them at all. Hmm, this seems extremely fishy. Teachers don't normally leave the students alone like this. Another thing that strengthens my theory.

The class was soon over and the students exited the classroom one by one. I was also about to exit the classroom but Arisu stopped me, It seemed like she wanted to talk to me about something.

Arisu: "Shiro-kun, are you heading to the cafeteria?"

Shiro: "No, I'm going to take a round in the entire school with Yuki." Well, I'm going to ask Kiyotaka to join me as well but she doesn't need to know that.

Arisu: "I see. Is it because you want to investigate the S-System?" She said with a smug smile on her face. As expected, she easily figured out my objective.

Shiro: "Exactly."

Arisu: "Alright then. Can you share that information with me afterward?"

Shiro: "Of course I will." She then went towards Kamuro Masumi's seat. Why? Did they become friends already? Or did she simply find her interesting?

Arisu: "Masumi-san, would you like to go to the cafeteria with me?" First name basis already?

Shiro: 'Something isn't right about this.'

Masumi: "No. Leave me alone." Huh? Why so rude when you're on a first-name basis? Arisu didn't lose her smile but she did narrow her eyes while looking towards Kamuro.

Arisu: "Are you sure about that?" She asked in a menacing tone. Oi oi, what's with the menacing tone? Aren't you friends?

Masumi: "Tch! Fine." She then got up and got ready to walk with her.

Shiro: "Aren't you simply forcing her to go with you?"

Arisu: "Don't worry about that, she simply owes me something, that's why I'm forcing her to come with me." She then left the classroom with Kamuro. After grabbing my bento from my bag, I was about to leave the classroom when my phone suddenly rang. I checked my phone when I saw a message from Arisu saying "You'll know the full story soon". Ah, I see what she's talking about. I'll be looking forward to her explanation.

(Timeskip)

I just picked up Yuki from class B and now we're both heading towards Class D to get Kiyotaka. Once we arrived, we opened the door to see that the class was disorganized. The students also had 0 discipline from what I could see. We were then approached by a boy who had dirty blonde hair, a lean figure, and a good-looking face. There were many girls behind him as well. Did he gain a harem already?

???: "Hello. My name is Hirata Yosuke, may I ask what business you have here?" He asked with a kind tone as well as a smile on his face. No wonder the guy got a harem so quickly.

Shiro: "My name is Takahashi Shiro and I'm from class A whereas this girl right here is Nakamura Yuki from class B. It's nice to meet you, Hirata."

Yuki: "Nice to meet you, Hirata-kun!"

Yosuke: "Nice to meet you too, Takahashi-kun and Nakamura-san."

Shiro: "As for why we're here, we wanted to pick up a good friend of ours named-"