Listening to the sound of the waves, Ai Luo finally fell asleep gradually, but in his sleep, he dreamed that he was like a driftwood floating in the waves, drifting helplessly in the cold water.

Until late at night, in the most spacious and luxurious room on the ship, Odes was lying on the bed and fast asleep. In his dream, he stood behind the piano and listened to the music, trying to get around and take a look at the person who was playing the piano. , but there is no way around it.

Early the next morning, Ai Luo opened his eyes and woke up after spending the whole night in the sea in his dream. He sat up from the bed, turned to look at the sunshine outside the window, and found that he had forgotten to close the window last night. No wonder I feel cold even in my dreams.

Aiello got out of bed, walked to the window, and lay on the window, looking at the waves dancing on the sea in the distance. It seemed that he could reach it, but it was impossible to catch it, just like the light on Flanders when he disappeared. He tried to catch it but couldn't.

After Odes washed up, he walked to the balcony with a coffee cup. While drinking coffee, he looked at the sea in the distance. He had not dreamed for a long time, but he had a dream last night. He thought seriously. What is the reason for having such a dream? Could it be foreshadowing something?

At this moment, Aiello and Odes were looking at the same scenery at the same time.

Ai Luo didn't know whether he was lucky or unhappy to meet someone like Flanders who was so kind to him in the first game. He probably would never meet someone so kind to him again, but that's okay. Well, Flanders was enough to miss him, he didn't want any more.

After Ai Luo washed up, he was going to have breakfast. Although he wanted to know quickly what Harenke was thinking, which was very important to him, but it was still early and he couldn't act too anxious, otherwise he would negotiate terms. I wasn't so confident when I was there.

Aiello went to the restaurant to have breakfast. Not long after he sat down, Butt and his friends walked in. The few people winked behind Butt and then deliberately chose a table closer to Aiello.

Butt's friends had already been taught a lesson by Butt. Although they no longer deliberately mocked Ai Luo loudly, they could not help but feel weird.

"Oh, I really didn't expect that we would actually have the day to eat in the same restaurant as the young master." "

Yes, eating the same thing as the young master, I feel like the food is even more delicious. ."

"We are eating delicious food, but we don't know if others are used to it."

"Don't you have to eat even if you are not used to it? Don't people who have been young masters not be hungry? When you are hungry, you don't care. I can eat anything."

Butt placed the coffee cup in his hand heavily on the table, motioned them to shut up with his eyes, and then glanced in Aiello's direction.

And what Ai Luo was thinking was, if he said loudly to those people now, all your food and accommodation are spent on my money, what qualifications do you have to say these words here? I don't know what the expressions of those people would be. But he doesn't want to devote his energy to paying attention to those people just yet, and will find an opportunity to settle accounts with them later.

After finishing breakfast, Aiello paid the money, got up and left the restaurant.

After watching Ai Luo walk out of the restaurant, Bute's friends said to him: "I tell you, it's better to give up on your ambitions. People are high-spirited. Even if they are down and out, they won't be able to fall in love with you."

" Yes, and what do you like about him? Is it because he is good-looking?" "

That face is indeed rare and good-looking, but people still have to be more realistic in life. Can good-looking people be used as food? If you want to live a good life, , Character is the most important thing."

Butt just ate in silence, with deep eyes, no one knew what he was thinking.

The interior of the ship was large enough and the route was complicated. In order to make sure that no one was watching or following him, Aiello wandered around the ship for a long time before secretly meeting Harenke.

"Captain Harenke, how did you think about my proposal last night?" Ai Luo looked at Harenke and asked, then turned back and sat on the sofa next to him with an unhappy look on his face. Wendy on.

"I have thought about it and am willing to accept your proposal, and Wendy also agreed. However, we have to discuss the specific plans and agreements carefully." Harenke said with a smile.

Ai Luo knew that he would definitely agree. Hallenke is essentially a businessman. What businessmen value most is profit, and they also understand best that anything that makes money can be without risk. However, Wendy seemed reluctant, but Ai Luo no matter what method Hallenke used to persuade him to agree, as long as the plan could proceed.

They discussed the next plans and made agreements on some things, and Ai Luo also tried his best to get the best interests for himself.

"Then let me practice with Wendy." Ai Luo felt that before actually going on stage to perform, he must cooperate first so as not to get in trouble.

"Okay, let Wendy take you to the practice room." Harenke agreed.

After Ai Luo stood up, Wendy still sat motionless with an indifferent expression, and Ai Luo could only look at Harenke again.

"Wendy, don't forget what you promised me." Harenke said in a serious tone: "If you don't want to, I won't force you. You can find someone else who is willing to do it."

Wendy could only stand up, and then walked out without saying a word. Ai Luo nodded to Harenke, turned around and walked out.

Wendy took Ai Luo into the practice room of the Starlight Ensemble, where there were three pianos. Wendy said coldly: "How about you play a piece and I'll listen to it." Ai Luo looked at

Wendy At a glance, I casually walked to a piano, sat down, and tried the pitch.

Wendy leaned against a piano with her hands folded, looking a little impatient, and glanced at Ai Luo sideways.

Ai Luo flexed his fingers and then played a song at will. As Wendy listened, her expression became more and more serious. When he looked at Ai Luo again, there was surprise and surprise in his eyes, and he suddenly understood Harlan. Why did Captain Ke ask him to cooperate with Ai Luo's fake playing? With just this simple song, Wendy already understood the gap between him and Ai Luo.

"I'll first decide on the piece that I'm going to play on the official stage. I'll play it twice for you to listen to, and then I'll practice it with you, so that we can avoid getting into trouble as much as possible." Ai Luo looked at Wendy and said, "Just like Harlan As Captain Ke said, if you are really reluctant, you don't have to force yourself, you can just switch to someone else."

Wendy turned around and walked to the piano to sit down. She said expressionlessly but with confidence in her eyes: " Just start, I will remember the music you play."

So, the two began to practice together. Wendy originally thought that even if he was not as good at playing as Ai Luo, it would still be easy to keep up with him. Yes, he didn't expect that just keeping up would be so difficult for him.

At the same time, leader Hallenke had already begun to arrange and promote their concert. Although the ticket price was two or three times higher than last time, all the tickets were sold out quickly in advance.

Odes took the concert ticket handed over by his subordinate and looked at it in his hand.

Arthur looked at the ticket in Odes' hand and said, "Captain, you want to go to the concert. I'm afraid the leader of the Starlight Ensemble doesn't want it. Do you need someone to sell the tickets?" "There's no need to occupy someone else's house

. It's cheap, I don't have to let them know that I'm going to the concert," Odes said calmly.

"Yes." Arthur responded.