Part 11

Hezlin's POV

" she's an honourable and respected Muslim woman. "

As those words left his mouth I looked at him with an amused look while all of them were also staring at him then he said " I agree to Miss Hezlin whatever she said is true and valid point and I'm only going further if you are ready to do what she said otherwise it's a no from me. "

With that he sat back on his seat while I was still staring at him amusingly, this sudden change in him was making me flutter and scared at the same time then he looked at me and I moved my attention away from him immediately just then we heard the CEO of 2nd company speak " we are ready... please cool down the situation and continue this deal on good and positive terms. "

I saw Junghoon hummed in response and then they shared some talks but I was standing there silently, as the meeting ended I left from there silently without even looking at him.

I came and sat on my chair then some of my colleagues came towards me and asked me " yah whole office is gossiping about you and Mr Jeon... what happened inside the meeting room. "

I joined my eyebrows in confusion and asked " what kind of gossip huh? " then one of them speak " that someone tried to insult you and he was ready to fight for you... what happened to him so sudden that he has started to become soft for you while he is the one who insults you and humiliates you the most. "

I took a sigh while I closed my eyes then I said " he just defended his staff which is his responsibility, if there was anyone else he must have done the same please don't make weird gossip about him and please keep me away from this kind of stuff too. "

With that all of them went back to their places and I placed my head down on my desk as his words kept on repeating in my mind and my heart was beating at a different rate then I closed my eyes and prayed in my heart

" ya Rabbi... please make me firm on my path... don't let satan control my mind and don't make me fall in his traps please... I rely on you and I trust your plans... please make it easy for me."

With that my landline rang and I lifted my head up from the desk and picked up the call while saying " yes... "
" come in my room. " his voice was straight and he wasn't even flirting, I hummed in response and hung up the phone then I got up from my seat and looked at the kitchen counter then I thought to make a fresh coffee for him as a thankful gesture.

I went to the coffee section first and made a coffee for him according to his taste then I went to his room, I knocked on the door and he gave me permission then I entered in and closed the door while my eyes met his eyes who was sitting at his chair and was staring at me.

I lowered my gaze and walked towards him and placed the mug on the table then he asked me " did I ask for it? " I twitched my lips to the side a little and said " just a thankful gesture from me... "

Just then I saw he got up from his seat and took steps forward towards me, I looked up at him and I rested back with the table that my lower body hit the table but I kept my face expressions neutral and calm. Then he came near me and speak " that's how you thanks someone who defends you huh? "

I stared back and forth is his eyes and said " you will remain dreaming for your whole life if you're expecting something haram from me because I'm not that type of girl as you yourself confessed this. "