CHAPTER ONE

WARNING, this chapter contains;

One mention of a gun 😒

You have been warned:3

_____________________

"Finally after all these years!!"

You exclaim excitedly, just pulling into the drive threw of your new home. After 21 years of dealing with your nagging parents, a new start!! They were always bothering you, constantly getting into your life and all. It will be great to have some space,

Well.. You thought anyways.

You knew you'd have a few roommates, but nothing to worry about. You jsut wouldn't talk to them, right?? As long a s your nice, and do the dishes once and a while, I'm sure theyre gonna love you!!

You reassure yourself, as you park the car to the front of the house. It wasn't to big, but not to share either. Cream colours, with a red roof. Looks like there's a big addic, hopefully more spiders. You always had to deal with the back home, so you'd seriously rather not.

You slammed the car door, probably harsher then extended. You just couldn't contain your happiness, FINALLY AWAY FROM YOUR STUPID SISTER!! You took a deep breath, before knocking lightly on the door.

No response..?

You knocked again, a little louder.

Nothing.

You sighed, going back to your car and getting the key. The flier had a key attached to it, as stupid as that was. They practically INVITED a robber of thief to come in. But anyways, as long as nothing of mine gets robbed.

You enter the key into the door handle, and twist gently. It clicked open, and you pushed it a tiny bit. Peeping inside the house, you saw 3 boys.

...

THREE BOYS.

WHAT.

You mentally curse your self as you fall palm. How were you stupid enough to not even ask their genders!! Or nes for that matter!! Now that you think about it, these guys could be massive creeps!! And.. They all seem older then you.

Having very big seconds thought, you decide to walk back to your car. You leave the door open, as you keep the key in too. You turn around, only to be met with a pissed off looking man.

He had a gun.

_________________________________________

Words: 370

Okay! So this chapter is very short, but it's more of a prologue sooo. Thanks for reading so far, I promise longer chapters are coming!!:3