Part 12

" my pious Angel. "

He chuckled a little and felt an urge to caress her cheeks, he forwarded his hand towards her face but he stopped just inches apart and her words echoed through his ears

You can't touch me...

You can't even dare Jeon...

Even if you're standing near me it is also haram for me and you as well...

He moved his hand back from her face and took a sigh while saying " I can't do anything haram to you Angel... " with that he started the engine and drove towards her house.

As he reached there he saw a small street towards her house from where his car couldn't pass through then he looked at her who was still sleeping, he didn't wanna wake her up because she was sleeping in a deep sleep and she was already so tired but it was necessary so he called her name " Angel... wake-up... we are here. "

She didn't even move a little bit then he again called her " Hezlin... " she moved a little in her sleep while humming and he chuckled then he moved a little near her and speak in a low voice " you are running out of your prayer time. "

Just then she opened her eyes with a shocked look on her face and speak in her sleepy voice " oh no... how much time left? " he laughed while looking at her shocked face then she looked at him and
Joined her eyebrows in confusion then she said " you liar. "

He took deep breaths while he stopped laughing then he said " I was trying to wake you up but you didn't even budge a little then I thought to try your religious trick on you and look at you now. " he again laughed and Hezlin speak " so funny... "

She looked at her surroundings and saw she was near her house then she said
" we are here... okay then I'll go further on my own you can go now. " he shook his head and said " look at the map I didn't know you come from this far daily... you'll walk in these empty streets alone towards your house huh? You think I'll let this happen when I'm around? "

She looked back and forth in his dark orbs then she speak with a straight voice
" it's not your concern from how far I come and from Which ways I walk through alone or with someone else... just mind your own business Mr Jeon. "

He joined his eyebrows in a frown and said " that was so rude Angel... you can come this far with me but can't go to your house with me why? " she didn't speak anything then she looked away from him and said " I never go out with any men nor anyone in this society ever saw a man beside me other than my family members. "

She again looked at him and said " I don't wanna be a part of any kind of gossip because of you Jeon Junghoon... my character being discussed in gatherings is the most important thing for me that how they discussed about me I'll never want anyone to discuss about me immorally so please let me go alone. "

He was silently staring in her eyes with a calm look on his face then he speak in a low voice " I'll never let anyone discuss you immorally... but please let me come with you. "

She licked her lips in frustration and said
" why don't you understand? " he then speak in a pleading voice " I'll walk far away from you... no one will notice I promise... but I'm a little conscious about these small Streets It's already 10 pm. "

Hezlin knew that he wouldn't go like this then she grabbed her bag and got off the car without saying anything, Jungkook also turned off the engine and got off the car, he saw she walked further and then he followed her while maintaining a safe distance as much as he could see her going further and he can keep an eye on her surroundings.

They reached near her home and he saw she stepped up on the stairs of the entrance of her house and looked at him from far then he smiled while he was staring at her from far while tucking his both hands in his pants pockets then she entered in her house and he took a breath of relief he then also left from there.