Part 13

As Hezlin blew air on Junghoon's face he smiled while closing his eyes then he opened his eyes and said " just 10 minutes Angel I promise. "

She then said " ride safe... you are in formal clothes not even wearing safety pads. " he chuckled and said " now no power can do any harm to me cuz Angel asked to ride safe... go now and wait for me. "

She rolled her eyes and walked away from there while everyone was staring at her and was gossiping about her appearance and what relationship she had with Junghoon.

Junghoon's gaze never left the sight of her back walking figure and then they heard the sound of gun shot signalling the race has started and everyone left from there but Junghoon was still staring at Hezlin to look back at him and signal him to go.

Hezlin saw everyone panic and started to shout " Junghoon what are you doing... just go man. " she turned around and saw he was still standing there she then made a pissed face and signal him to go while forwarding her arm towards the direction of the road he then shut his helmet and chuckled while he raced up the engine and left from there with a shoong sound.

Hezlin came and stood at a side corner away from everyone while she was staring at the big screen where all the racers were showing.

Junghoon was far from everyone and then she felt her heart skipped a beat she then closed her eyes and started doing her zikar and prayed for him

" I know I can't make dua for him... but you know that I'm doing this for myself ya Rabbi... I wanna go home please make him win so he can save that girl's life... he's helping his friends and you like those who help others so please help him to win so he can take me home on time... please Ya Ilahi. "

Just then she heard loud hootings and screaming sound and she opened her eyes and saw on the screen Junghoon reached near the other racers and leave the handles then he make a dramatic gesture with his hands while looking at them saying " what you guys are doing?"
He then make a gesture while pointing his index finger at his bike and nodded his head saying " that's how you do it. "
Then he pointed his two fingers from his eyes to them saying " look at that. "

He then raced up the engine and passed by all the riders with the speed of lightning, Hezlin laughed a little while looking at his actions and shook her head.

As he said it took him 10 minutes to cover all the distance and he reached the finishing line before anyone else while he stopped his bike with a smooth drift and everyone ran towards him while cheering and screaming for him.

He pushed back the girls while making an oh face and his eyes fell on Hezlin who was standing far in a corner and was staring at him while crossing her arms Infront of her upper body, he then removed his helmet while staring straight at her with siren eyes then he got up from the bike and Hezlin tilted her head a little while staring at him with the same siren eye look.

He walked towards her passing by everyone and said " take your girl with you John, then he shouted " what about your treat? " he didn't reply to this and was staring at Hezlin.

She saw him coming near her then she rolled her eyes as he came a little near then she turned around and walked further towards the car, he followed her while pushing his hair back while he chuckled and licked his lips and looked down at his shoes.

He then ran a little faster and reached near the car he then opened the door for her and she looked up at him but then she again rolled her eyes and sat in the car
" he closed the door with a chuckle and said " such a sigma woman. "

As he also get in the car he was about to say something but Hezlin cut him off and said " no more nonsense Jeon... just take me home. " he pressed his lips to control his laugh at her anger state and said " yes my Queen. "