Part 15

Junghoon's POV

" can I be that luckiest man? "

I didn't know how those words came out of my mouth then I felt my heart beat started rising as I was waiting for her answer but she was staring at me silently and I wasn't able to read her facial expressions then she speak " impossible."

My mouth got wide open at her response then I asked her as I sat on my knees and rested my palms over her prayer mat
" but... but why? "

She chuckled and said " because we are far different from each other and we have nothing in common the biggest difference is I'm a Muslim and I'm not allowed to marry a non Muslim until he accepts Islam wholeheartedly only for the sake of Allah. "

My head hung low after hearing her words then I took a sigh and said " I get it... " with that I got up from the prayer mat and said " come on let's go we have already wasted so much time. "

I saw from the corner of my eyes she looked at me in disbelief and I walked away from her then she got up from the prayer mat and called me " you said we wasted our time huh? You mean... yah... really? "

I closed my eyes after hearing her words because I know that I hurt her by saying that and I also felt bad then I said " I'm waiting for you don't take much time okay. "

With that I left from there and walked down stairs there I saw Mom and Dad were sitting in the living room then Mom asked me " are you leaving? " I hummed in response then she said " Hezlin... come here my child. "

I looked back at her who just came downstairs and then she walked towards Mom without even looking at me then she sat beside her on the couch and Mom gave her a shopping bag of a branded company " here take a small gift from me."

I was staring at Hezlin while tucking my both hands into pants pockets then she said " ah... Mrs Seong thank you so much but I can't take this expensive gift... I'm sorry. " Mom patted her face and said
" don't say no... I specially order this for you... if you'll accept this I'll feel happy. "

Hezlin smiled and then she said
" thank you so much. " Mom smiled and said " won't you open this? And show him? " I felt my heart skipped a beat after hearing Mom's words then she looked back at me and we both had eye contact then she looked back at the bag and took out a box from inside the bag then I saw she opened the box and there was a silk purple dress.

I felt my heart beat started rising then she opened the dress and stood up to have a full dress look and then I realised Mom gifted her a silk Abaya with hijab she smiled and sat again while she held mom's hands and said " this is so beautiful Mrs Seong... I love it, thank you so much. "

Mom then said " I would like you to come here often, we enjoyed it a lot today... there was a different kind of happiness and peace in the environment of our home today... just because of you. "

I was already struggling with my thoughts and Mom's words were making me happy and sad at the same time and I wasn't even able to understand why I was feeling like this.

After that I said " let's go Hezlin... if you are done. " I saw she packed the dress and got up from her seat then Mom said
" Junghoon! don't make her work a lot she did a lot of hard work today in the kitchen so be careful with the work load okay. "

I hummed in response and then left from there, I walked out of my house towards my car and opened the door for her, she came beside me and sat in the car while her legs were still out, I joined my eyebrows in confusion then I saw she removed her shoes and took her legs inside the car then she bowed to picked her shoes just then I sat down on my knees at her level and asked her " what are you doing Angel. "