Part 19

Jungkook's POV

" Damn... "

I remained awestruck while seeing her wearing that dress and I felt my heart beat started rising and a strange wave of emotions lingered over my whole body with the each step she was taking towards me and my eyes never left the sight of her figure even for a single second, it feels like no body else exist around me and I could not see anyone else except her.

As she came near me and stopped Infront of me I found myself lost in staring at her whole face, noticing each and every detail of her face from her light brown orbs to her long eye lashes and doe eyes to her small round nose and then my eyes fell on her lips and I saw she licked her lips just then I closed my eyes while looking away from her face and gulped down my saliva.

" shall we go? " I opened my eyes as I heard her voice then I again looked at her and said " let me look at you for a while... what so hurry huh? " she stared in my eyes back and forth and I was also staring at her with a lost look the fact was I didn't want to look away from her for even a second, I just wanted to spend my whole night while staring at her heavenly beauty and wanted her to just sit Infront of me and let me admire her beauty.

" Everyone is staring at us... yah come on let's go. " she looked at her surroundings in nervousness then she looked at me and waved her hands in front of my eyes
" Jungkook Jeon... come back to your senses.... it's already 5:30 and you said you need to reach before 6. "

I took a deep breath and then I said " you will never let me enjoy my peace time... okay let's go. " with that we both walked towards the exit while she was walking before me and I was following her like always and was staring at her back figure with eyes full of affection and love.

She sat in the car and I also sat beside her at the back seat then the driver started the car and drove towards our destination I told him before she came down. We were on our way towards our destination then I looked at Hezlin who was doing her zikar on her finger tips while looking out of the window then I cleared my throat and she moved her attention towards me.

I looked up at her face and took out the bracelet box inside my coat then I opened the box and she looked at the bracelet in the box while joining her eyebrows in confusion. I took out the cartier nail bangle and said " this is for you. "

She looked up at my face and asked in a shocking voice " Jeon? " I stared back and forth in her eyes then I said " wear this or I'll make you wear it on my own. " she looked down at the bracelet then back at me and asked " but why did you... "

" Shhhh... quite.... no more questions. " I cut her words while placing my index finger on my lips and speak in a low voice
Then I said " bring your hand near me come on. "
She looked at me with a frown on her face then I signaled her with my eyebrows and then she grabbed the bracelet from my hand and said " I'll wear it on my own. "

I smirked as she wore the bracelet and then she said " I'm gonna give you back all of these once the meeting is done. "

" better to throw them away if you don't wanna keep them. " I was staring at my front while I saw from the corner of my eyes she looked at me with a pissed look on her face and I bite my lower lip while smirking.

As we reached our destination we got off the car and she came and stood beside me while she was staring at the outer structure of the luxury restaurant and I looked at her side then I said " come on Angel let's go in. "

She looked towards my side then I smiled and she moved her attention away from me while she took a step forward and then I also walked in and we both walked towards the reserved table as I lead the way towards the table.