chapter 6

CHOU'S HOUSE....

His car stopped infront of her house as he look outside the window looking at the house she used live he look at her while resting his arm in the steering wheel

He keep on looking at her as she keep on staring at the house for minutes that make him annoyed somehow..

Jungkook: what are you looking at..

She flinched at his heavy voice that make turn to him he rised his eyebrows as he glared at her..

Jungkook: go and take your passport I don't have much time to wait you here ' hurry up..

She nodded as she open the car door as she was about to close the door she again turn to him as asked him but in hesitate...

Tzuyu: a-aren't going inside with me..

He smirked..

Jungkook: why are you that in love with me that you want me go everywhere with you um'

Her eyes widened as she immediately shake her head with her face turn into red that make his smirk more wider ..

Tzuyu: n-no i-it's not like that...

Jungkook: um' I see ' go and take it I will be waiting here...

She nodded as she rushed running toward the house I'm embarrassment a thin smile formed into his lips without even releasing that.....

...........

Gyu: ahh' I can't believe that I'm missing that stupid girl cause she was the one who dress up my daughter but now I have to do it by myself...

Granny: you have to get used to that cause she will never comeback to this house and for me I'm happier then anytime it's really relief that I will never see her bad luck face-

Gyu: tzuyu!

Granny: yes I'm talking about her..

Gyu: no no ' Tzuyu is here..

Granny: huh' where..

She turn as she saw her getting inside the house that make her eyes wide..

Granny: what brings her here I know that her husband will kick her out when he saw her bad luck face but I will never let her comeback to this house never ever..

She immediately stood up as she rushed to her..

Tzuyu: halmeoni i-

Slap!!!!!!!

Her head titled into the other side as she received a hard slap for her granny..

Granny: what brings you here huh' he kick you out right when he take what he wants from you huh'

Gyu: yah' eomma calm down ' and you tzuyu'ya what brings you here is what eomma said true did he really kick you out..

She slowly look at them while still holding her cheek as she shake her head..