Chapter 3.5: The Discussion and Planning

Kiyotaka POV

Shiro: "Very well, let's begin our discussion." His voice rang around the room as he was urging us to analyze and figure out the S-System.

Yuki: "Let's fill Kiyotaka in on your theories first, Shiro." I am indeed curious as to what theories he came up with.

Shiro: "You're right. Well then, let's start with that first. First off, I don't think we will receive 100,000 points each month as Sensei had not told us the amount of points we will receive even when I asked him. Secondly, there is a hierarchy in this school where Class A stands at the top whereas Class D is at the bottom of the food chain. Thirdly, the teachers are also having a little competition between them on who teaches the best class. Fourthly, there is something that decides our place in the hierarchy as well as how many points we receive each month, I'll call it "class points" since it represents the standing of our classes. Lastly, the speech that our teachers gave was actually scripted to the core and all teachers gave almost the same exact speech." Those are pretty impressive theories. They almost completely match up with mine. He missed one theory that I had though.

Kiyotaka: "Those theories are the same as mine. Although I have one more theory."

Shiro: "Oh? Then can you please share it with me?"

Kiyotaka: "I think that because of this hierarchy, only Class A is guaranteed 100% employment whereas the rest are left on their own." Yuki was mildly surprised by what I said whereas Shiro put on a thinking pose.

Shiro: "I knew that the 100% employment was definitely not true but I definitely did not expect this."

Kiyotaka: "Well this is only a theory so we cannot simply believe it as the truth."

Yuki: "I'm pretty sure that any theory we make has more than 95% chance of becoming true." Well, I can't really say that's true, but I can't deny it either. After all, our analyzing abilities, especially mine, are pretty accurate.

Shiro: "By the way, I want to show you two the recording of Mashima-sensei's speech on the first day." He then took out his phone and fiddled with it. He then turned on the voice recording and we heard everything that was recorded in there. I see, so the speech was scripted. Just like how I and Shiro predicted. However, I'm surprised that Yuki did not analyze as much as us.

Yuki: "Hoshinomiya-sensei had said the same thing."

Kiyotaka: "Same with Chabashira-sensei."

Shiro: "Thought so."

Kiyotaka: "Btw Yuki, how come did you not figure this much out?"

Yuki: "Oh, I just didn't care about that." Is she serious?

Shiro: "Are you serious?" Seems like we had the same thought.

Yuki: "Yup!"

Both: ""*Sigh*""

Yuki: "What?"

Both: ""Nothing.""

Yuki: "Anyway, I'm gonna inform my class about this. What about you two?"

Shiro: "Same as you Yuki."

Kiyotaka: "I will just remain silent as telling them might lead to more attention. Besides, I simply want a peaceful life."

Shiro: "I see. Well, good luck with that."

Kiyotaka: "Thanks, anyway I'm going now." However, Yuki then grabbed my arm and stopped me. She then leaned in and whispered into my ear.

Yuki: "If you want, I could sneak into your room and together we can do pretty naughty things like sleeping on the same bed or even more~." She whispered seductively. Honestly, the offer was tempting but I can't be moved so easily.

Kiyotaka: "No." I then headed towards the door but then...

Shiro: "Wait, Kiyotaka."

Kiyotaka: "Hm?"

Shiro: "I want to ask you something."

Kiyotaka: "What is it?" I have a bad feeling about this.

Shiro: "How did you get out of the White Room?"

________________________________________________________________________________

(597 words)