Forgiveness Is The Ultimate Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

As Serj got out of the shower, he dried his curly poofy long hair and shaped up his little beard, it looked like a goat's beard. He liked the look of only having a beard and not the mustache, he would keep it for a while until he changed his mind.

Serj decided to pull on a black turtleneck sweater, and black pants with a belt. He didn't want to get a cold.

Serj went into the kitchen and made him a basturma omelette, one of his favorite things to cook for breakfast. He's from Armenia, and he loved to cook foods he grew up with.

Serj also had some bread and jam on the side, and he finished the rest of his tea. He was quite fulfilled.

Being a doctor was one of his simple interests, but he also had wanted a band. Once he found a full band, he would quit.
Having to do both things was difficult. He couldn't wait to find a new guitarist, being a doctor and a singer wasn't gonna work together.

Also, being Armenian was hard, having all the riots in his country. The rest of his friends were also Armenian, and he wants to put the struggles in the music he writes.

But for now, it was doctor duty. Until he finds a guitarist at least.

As he washed up the dishes, he grabbed his keys, wallet, phone, his white medical jacket, and he quickly packed himself dolma for his lunch. (Again, another savory Armenian dish!! )

As serj drove and arrived in the hospital, he checked in with his boss.

"Mr. Tankian. Your task for these few weeks will be to take care of the injured musician that was hurt in yesterday's riot. I'll give you his information on the clipboard."

Serj was handed the clipboard.

"He's on level 2, first room, 201. He has just woken up from his surgery. He's still sleepy and loopy from the anesthesia."

"Understood."

Serj took the elevator up. As it reached the floor, Serj opened the door to room 201.

"Daron Malakian?" Serj asked as he glanced at the clipboard, he opened and closed the door.

There he was. The guitar player everyone is talking about.

My god, he's beautiful. 

What has happened to him??

Daron then nodded and gave a weakened "yes."

Daron was put back in his original clothes after the surgery??? Who's responsible for that?!!

Every patient is to be put in a gown.

Daron was pretty. His eyeliner was a bit messy and it looked like it was because of his dried tears. His shaggy shoulder length hair was messy, the pink hair dye standing out. There were still some cuts on his face, and his clothes looked dirty.

"My god, I'm sorry. You're supposed to get better treatment then this. If I had stayed overnight, I could've helped. The clipboard here says you have a fractured ankle, a broken arm and a few bruised ribs?"

Daron shook his head, then tossed it to the side, eyes struggling to stay open, as he was still waking up from the anesthesia.

"It's okay dear, I know you're still waking up. Don't worry I'll be here for these few weeks to help you recover. I am doctor Tankian, but you can call me by my first name, Serj." He  walked up to Daron and touched his shoulder.

The boy shuddered.

Hmm, is the boy shy? Or cold? Why did he move when I did that? Why is his face red?