“We will!” Said Snip.

With Snip’s comment, everybody left the office to go eat at a cafe at sunset. As they read the file. Each of them fanboyed about the team.

“Wow! That’s so awesome!” Said Scarlett

“Wow! That’s so awesome!” Said Scarlett. “Blake was originally on a now disbanded answer team and joined this one!”

“He was actually supposed to be an assist character.” Corrected Sage, pointing up his finger. “Just like-”

Scott glared at him.

“A certain character..” He said looking away embarrassed.

“Oh guys! Stop fighting!” Skipper cried. “Can’t we all get along!?” She said with tears.

Sage smiled and pat Skipper’s back.

“Of course Skip.” He said.

“Okay.” She said sad.

Tears still continued to roll down her face despite her smile.

“Alright alright! I’m sorry too Skippie! WIll that make you stop crying?” He said concerned.

“Yes, to make me feel better, but nothing will stop the tears. Pseudobulbar remember?”

“Oh right. Yes.” He said.

“Back to the characters though.” Interjected Snip. “It’s very interesting how Brianna managed to integrate herself so well into American society.” She said,

“Learning English must’ve been very hard for her.” Said a concerned Scarlett.

“Yeah! Learning English from Japanese was absolute hell for me.” Skipper shrugged. Her tears going away.”

“And check this out!” Said Snip. “Apparently, Bri is a transfer from Korea! She left her country to fulfill her dream!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!”

“I don’t find that very funny Skipper…” Said Snip.

“NO! I! Can’t! Stop! Laughing!” She screamed. “Next person! Next person!” She said through chuckles.

“Okay.” Said Scarlett. “Well it says here that Baylin’s Japanese-”

“Wait WHAT!?” Skipper said excited grabbing the paper.

She giggled and snorted. “THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!”

She calmed down. “Now I can finally have someone to speak Japanese with!”

“That’s nice Skipper.” Said Snip.

“This team is the best.” Said Scarlett. “I’d love to meet em someday.”

“Woah there Scar.” Said Scott. “Never meet your idols remember?”

“WHO CARES!?” Said Skipper. “I’m not gonna let a quote ruin the chances of meeting a fellow Japanese girl!” Said Skipper. “We just gotta meet em Scott! We just gotta!”