Getting ready for a trip

Start from the beginning

"HEY ALEXA PLAY SOLO BY FUTURE" I said while getting a pair of shorts.

"Darrian" I said cause he wasn't paying attention to the photo. "Huh" he said looking away from his pc. "How does this look" I said showing him my outfit.

The outfit in question:

"You look pretty mh" he said smiling

"You look pretty mh" he said smiling. "Thank you...wait also what snacks do you want" I asked him packing my carry on. "Get some Doritos Airheads mentos and gum oh and don't forget the gum please" he said while rolling a blunt.

"Take my advice live a better life" I sang while packing the rest of my stuff up. I will still on the phone with Darrian but I decided to go down stairs to look for that big Spider-Man Blanket that I brought. While I look for my blanket imma give y'all back to Alaina.

ALAINA POV

ALAINA POV

"JAYYYYY"I yelled to my sister. "WHATTT"She yelled back i geuss she was downstairs. "DID YOU FIND THE BLANKETS" I screamed. "YEAHHHHH" She screamed out.

Suddenly my phone went off. I checked my phone and saw that I got a text from the group chat. I ain't feel like responding so I just looked over that chats.

Davidisfromthepolarexpress

Justin:I was about to say something very important but
WHO CHANGED THE GROUPCHAT NAME TO THAT 😭

Ethan:LMFAOO

Darrian:WHA THE FUK

David:Count your days negros

Jay:UHM
EAT THAT BUTT
EAT THAT BUTT

Darrian:HUH

Justin:Ddot we're coming to pick you up in a few minutes be ready

*Darrian liked a message*

Jayklickin POV

I drove to Darrians house so they could all get to Alaina's house so we could get to the airport before we were to late for our flight.

"Bro Ddot hurry the hell up bro" David said from the passenger seat being the little passenger princess he is. "Yeah we're finna be later for this flight" Ethan spoke looking out the window to Darrians house.

After 2 minutes of waiting Darrian walked out of the house with a suitcase and a book bag. "What took you so long" David said with a laugh.  "Can a man do his business in peace without being rushed" Darrian  responded.

After arriving at the girls house

"Where is Jaylen at"Darrian asked walking into the living room. "Hey to you too Darrian and she's upstairs looking for her charger" Alaina said to him as he walked up the stairs to her room.

"What time do we need to be at the airport" I asked Alaina who was putting water into a book . "We should leave in about 5 to 10 minutes if we want to have time to get something to eat" She said putting the bottle into her bag.

After getting everyone in the car situated

"What should we get to eat" Ethan asked looking at me through the mirror. "Subway" David suggested. "Wendy's" Ethan also suggested. "We should get Chipotle" Darrian stated. "Nah we should get 5 guys... nvm they real expensive" Jaylen spoke. "Taco Bellllll" I spoke in awe. "Ew...tf no we should go to Panera Bread"Alaina spoke up.

We ended getting McDonald's and headed to the airport right after that. We parked the car and headed into the airport to get situated and get our bags checked.

We had about 20 minutes until we could board the plane so we just when into this store that had snacks and drinks in it.

We said in there for about 10 minutes getting snacks. By we I mean Jaylen and Darrian getting everything the could grab.

"THE PLANE TO DALLAS TEXAS IS BOARDING NOW I REPEAT THE PLANE TO DALLAS TEXAS IS BOARDING NOW"

"This is about to be a very interesting trip"

Hey y'all I'm sorry for not updating this book in a while I have a lot going on with my personal life right now and my mental health isn't that great atm but I'll get back to writing soon enough❤️.