Chapter 4: Unveiling the Ugly truth of ANHS

Shiro POV

Last night, Kiyotaka told me and Yuki how he escaped his father and enrolled here, though I was not very pleased by hearing it. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Kiyotaka enrolled in this school and that someone wanted him to experience freedom but I'm actually worried about what will happen to that someone. His name is Matsuo and he is Ayanokouji-sensei's butler. By helping Kiyotaka escape, Ayanokouji-sensei could fire him and leave him completely jobless but I'm pretty sure that he won't stop at just that. He would target him and his family even afterward to put him out of his misery. Let's just hope that he was prepared for what's coming for him. I entered the classroom and sat down on my seat.

Shiro: 'It seems that Arisu isn't here yet.' Still, how did Ayanokouji-sensei not figure out their plan beforehand? Wasn't he always monitoring them and if he was, then the plan would've never succeeded. Wait, what if-

Arisu: "You seem to be lost in thought, Shiro-kun. Did something happen?" Ah. It seems that I was so focused in my thoughts that I didn't notice Arisu entering the classroom and taking her seat. Wait! I can use this moment to correct a mistake that I made yesterday.

Shiro: "Yep. However, can we talk after class is over because it's a private matter?"

Arisu: "Interesting. Fufufu, very well, we can talk after class."

Shiro: "Great." As soon as I said that, Mashima-sensei entered the classroom. Seriously, how does he always enter the classroom at the perfect time? It's like he waits for a specific time to enter the classroom. Anyway, it's time to put my plan into action. As soon as Sensei was about to start speaking, I raised my hand high enough for him to see.

Tomonari: "What is it, Takahashi-kun?"

Shiro: "Sensei, can we have this homeroom session for ourselves, I want to share something with the class."

Tomonari: "I'm afraid not, Takahashi-kun. We are not-"

Shiro: "Then can I buy the session, Sensei? Since anything can be bought in this school, the homeroom session shouldn't be an exception." Mashima-sensei was shocked after hearing my words though he quickly wore a serious expression, but I was able to see a faint smirk on his composed face.

Tomonari: "Very well, it costs 30,000 points." 30,000, huh? Interesting.

Shiro: " Sure, here you go." I then got up from my seat, opened my phone, and walked towards Mashima-sensei. I then transferred the points to him. He checked his phone and had a satisfied smile on his face. He then put his phone away and looked at me.

Tomonari: "This session is yours, do whatever you want with it." He then laid his back against the wall. I then went behind the podium and clapped thrice to gather everyone's attention. I then began my speech.

Shiro: "Hello, everyone. I want to share some theories about the secrets of this school. Would you like to hear them?" Everyone looked around in confusion but then nodded in agreement. Mashima-sensei started to seem wary of me but I already know that he is secretly very happy about this.

Shiro: "Great, let's start. First off, we won't receive 100,000 points each month though you already know that because of what happened on the first day of school. Secondly, the classes have a hierarchy, with Class A as the best class and Class D as the worst. I made this theory by observing students from each class and determining what they were like. Thirdly, there is a different type of points that determine our place in the hierarchy as well as the amount of 'personal' or 'private points' we will receive each month. Let's call them 'class points' for now. Lastly, only Class A aka us are guaranteed 100% employment whereas the rest are left on their own. Those are all my theories. Any questions?" Everyone including Arisu was left shocked by my theories. However, the most shocked was Mashima-sensei as he had a face filled with disbelief and he was muttering stuff like "How" or "Who is he". This was the exact reaction I needed to confirm my theories.