Part 24

" complains are enough that I can even write a book but, patience is as much that I won't even say a word. "

As those words left her mouth Jungkook felt someone stabbed his heart and his heart sinked down then he took a step near her and speak in a low pleading voice " please... please Hezlin... I'm sorry... please forgive me. "

She also felt tears in her eyes but she tried her best to hold them back and to not become weak in front of him while she was staring deep into his eyes, she gulped down her saliva then she speak in a low voice " you are forgiven Jeon. "

He stared back and forth in her eyes while tears were streaming down from his eyes then she again speak " you know why I forgave you? Because I can't even hate you... hate is also an emotion and we have to keep that person in our heart at a specific corner to remember that we hate them... I don't even wanna keep you in my heart in that corner too... I forgave you so on the day of judgement Allah will not ask me about you so I don't have to face you there too that's why I'm forgiving you here so our path never crossed here nor in the afterlife. "

He felt his breath getting heavier then he helplessly held the hem of her sleeves and said " don't give me such punishment my love I can't survive without you... why don't you understand Hezlin I love you so much I'll go crazy without you... please give me a chance to fix everything... please. "

She pulled her hands away from him and said " the man who doesn't believe in Allah who is not sincere with his creator who doesn't love the one who gave him life and all the blessings and luxuries he can't be sincere with anyone else... leave my way Jeon... we were never meant for each other... never. "

She was about to go from there but he grabbed the hem of her sleeve and stopped her she closed her eyes and shook her hand away from him while walking out of the room he fell on his knees while crying loudly and rested his palms on the floor while saying " no... please don't go... please. "

She came out of his room and stopped at the entrance of the staff cabin where all her colleagues were gathered then Aliya asked her " Hezlin what's all this what's going on? "

She held her hands and said " take care of you all hmm... I'm leaving this city... I'll never come back, Allah Hafiz. " with that she walked towards the elevator and Jungkook came out of his room while running and crying then he called her name loud " Hezlin... please stop... Hezlin."

She entered the elevator and he asked the staff " where is she? " then Aliya told him " she left while saying she's leaving this city and will never come back. " he started taking deep breaths while fear lingered over his whole body then he ran towards the elevator and it was busy he the checked the others they were also busy just then he ran towards the stairs and ran down the stairs while skipping steps.

Hezlin came out of the elevator while her heart was beating so fast and her whole body was trembling and tears started to form in her eyes as she reached the reception hall Jungkook came down stairs and ran behind her while calling her loudly " Hezlin... no.... please stop. "

She closed her eyes while she didn't stop just then she stopped in her tracks when she found him kneeling down in front of her she got shocked while seeing him like this while the whole office was staring at both of them with shocked eyes.

She felt her breath getting heavier and tears started to fall from her eyes as she heard him saying " I'm nothing without you... please don't go like this please I'm already left alone Angel if you'll leave me I'll be ruined. "

He held her Abaya in his fists while pleading and she closed her eyes while crying then she said " don't do this Jeon now nothing left... every thing ends please... move away don't create a scene here please. "