[𝟏] - 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ you didn't say goodbye, and a part of me believes that means you're coming back ❞

you didn't say goodbye, and a part of me believes that means you're coming back

[ First chapter! Hope you all enjoy! ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 1
Awakening
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

Nothing.

There was nothing, no form, no life, no voice. The darkness of the void surrounding the being in its endless slumber.

It... doesn't remember how it got there. It remembers a fight— there was a blinding glow when...

Y/N. Its mind supplies as the being blinks slowly. Right. Y/N. It's— no, her name is Y/N. She... She was fighting a sorcerer when...

E/C eyes fly wide open, star-shaped pupils darting around the dimly lit room she finds herself in. Not even realizing the other figure in the room as her eyes scan across the talisman covering the room.

Y/N's lips twitch down into an off-put frown, "That's... excessive..."

A sudden laugh makes Y/N jump, and she turns to look towards the noise as her eyes land on an unfamiliar man who's sitting backward in a chair, bright white hair contrasting the yellow-tinted room.

"...Why are you sitting like that?" Y/N asks flatly, deadpanning at the man before remembering the situation again. "Wait— Who are you? Where am I?"

"Gojo Satoru." The man— Gojo, apparently —answers with an unfaltering grin, a playful lilt to his voice, "And where you are doesn't matter, because you, L/N Y/N," The man points a finger at Y/N as she blinks at the mention of her first name (Normally only Sukuna and Uraume use her first name...), "are going to be executed."

Y/N stares at Gojo silently for a couple of seconds before his words catch up to her as she panics, "Wait! Executed?!"

"Yup!" Gojo confirms, popping the 'p' as his lips curve into a grin. "However, it's been suspended." Gojo adds as Y/N frowns at the man, confused.

"Suspended?"

"I'll explain. You've been sealed and held here for around a thousand years—" Gojo ignores Y/N's startled screech of 'a thousand years?!' "—And you were awoken for one reason."

Y/N stares at Gojo apprehensively, unsure if she wants to hear what he has to say. Unfortunately for Y/N, he continues anyway.

"Ryomen Sukuna has a vessel." Y/N freezes at Gojo's words, mouth opening and closing for a moment.