[𝟐] - 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ if pain can purify the heart, mine will be pure ❞

if pain can purify the heart, mine will be pure

[ What is with JJK dudes and their lack of acknowledgement for personal space?? ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 2
Jujutsu High
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

The group of three enters the building, it being dimly lit with the only light source being the open door that light poured in through and the burning candles against each wooden pillar lining the building.

"You're late, Satoru." A man surrounded by various animal dolls says, Y/N watching with curiosity as he stitches up a small doll, ignoring how the door shuts behind them. "Eight minutes late. Not enough to chastise you for, but I know I told you to fix your habit of being late."

"If it's not enough to chastise me for, then don't chastise me. You're just making dolls anyway. What's a measly eight minutes?" Gojo points out before looking at Itadori and Y/N who were both watching the man with confusion, "That's Principal Yaga Masamichi."

"So, this is the curse and the boy?" Yaga asks while sparing a scrutinizing glance at the two.

"Itadori Yuji!" Itadori bows deeply, "I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence! Pleasure to meet you!"

"Who?" Y/N stares at Itadori with dotted eyes, not recognizing the name before quickly remembering to introduce herself as she turns back towards Yaga, "Uh... I'm L/N Y/N... nice to meet you..."

"What did you come here for?" Yaga directs his questions towards Itadori as Y/N backs up, recognizing that her presence wasn't needed from this point.

"An interview."

"But why Jujutsu High?"

"To learn jujutsu?"

"I mean beyond that." Yaga sighs, sounding awfully exasperated despite only talking to the boy for a few seconds, "What do you hope to find once you've studied curses and learned how to exorcise them?"

"Well, I mean... I'm going to collect the fingers of Sukuna." Yuji explains like it's obvious, playing with his fingers absentmindedly, "It's dangerous to just leave them as is."

"Why? People you'll never know die every day due to crimes, accidents, and diseases in the natural course of life." Yaga refutes with a wise lilt to his voice.

"Here he goes again." Gojo looks away from the man.

Is this... Y/N looks between Gojo and Yaga. ...a regular occurrence?