[𝟑] - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ in an endless garden of flowers i will always pick you ❞

in an endless garden of flowers i will always pick you

[ JUST FOUND OUT THAT APPARENTLY SUKUNA'S TATTOO'S ARE ONLY FOR VIEWERS AND IN CANON PEOPLE CAN'T SEE THEM??? Anyway... ignoring that. ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 3
Third Student
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

"How are there only three first-years? Isn't that too low?" Itadori questions Fushiguro as he licks the popsicle in his hand idly.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" Fushiguro asks back rhetorically.

Itadori pauses, taking the light blue popsicle out of his mouth to shake his head and answer, "No."

"That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are." Fushiguro closes his eyes.

"Also, didn't you say I was the third?" Itadori asks, frowning in confusion

"Their entry was decided a while ago." Fushiguro answers, "You know what our school's like. Everyone has unique circumstances."

"Sorry for the wait." A familiar voice apologizes, the two looking up to see Gojo walking towards them with his hand raised in greeting.

"Oh?" Gojo looks towards Itadori, "Your uniform made it in time, I see."

"Yeah, it's a perfect fit." Itadori nods, "Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's. It has a hood, for one."

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request." Gojo answers the implied question.

"Huh?" Itadori looks up at Gojo, confused, "But I never put in any requests."

"I was the one who put in the custom order." Gojo explains as Itadori blinks at the man owlishly for a second.

"Whatever, I guess." Itadori shrugs it off.

"Be careful. Gojo-sensei has a tendency of doing things like that." Fushiguro warns before looking back at Gojo, "More importantly, why are we meeting up in Harajuku?"

"Because it's what she asked for." Gojo answers, referring to the third student.

"Also," Gojo glances around the crowded area, as though looking for someone, "Where'd Y/N go?"

"Oh! She went to go get some snacks! She seemed... really determined." Itadori sweatdrops as he rembers the look on Y/N's face at the mention of sweets.