Part 26

Jungkook's POV

" I'm going to find my creator... my Hezlin's Allah.... and I'll not come back until I find him. "

" what are you saying? Are you in your senses Jungkook why won't you come back huh? " I looked up at dad when I heard his words then I said " you gave me the right to choose my religion now let me go and do my effort... because I'm not going to stop Dad... I have to find Allah at any cost... my life is finished after Hezlin she gave me the meaning of life and now I have to find my creator because for him she left me if she has that utmost trust in him then why can't I find him? "

I saw both of my parents were looking at me with a shocked look on their faces then I took a deep breath and said " let me go Dad... " then he shook his head in disbelief and said " what have gotten in you I just can't understand... what will happen to us and what about your business huh who will look after things here? "

I licked my lips while taking a sigh raising my head up and replied to him " I just know one thing that nothing matters for me more than my aim and I'll go there and that's final... please support me in my decision please. "

" let him go honey... that's what we always wanted that may he get the meaning of  his life and now he's going to make an effort for this then let him go. " I moved my attention at Mom after hearing her words and smiled with a pained look on my face then I walked near her and hugged her while saying " please pray for me Mom... my Hezlin made me believe in prayers so please never stop making prayers for me. "

I pulled away from her and she caressed my face while saying " I pray you get what you are going for there. " I kissed her palm and then I walked towards Dad and looked at his face who was still looking at me with a shocked face then I held him by his shoulders and said " I'm your bad son right? Then pray for me I become the son every parent wished to have. " with that I grabbed my luggage bag and left from there.

I asked the driver to take me to the airport and while driving towards the airport I looked at my hand at Hezlin's hijab and kissed her hijab then I said
" wish me luck my love. "

After sometime I reached the airport and hopped on my flight after completing my documentation work. While in flight towards my destination I felt my heart was beating at a strange rate and I didn't know what was going on with me I just wanted to land there immediately and wanted to go to Makkah and wanna see the Qibla about which Hezlin was talking with dreamy and longing eyes.

I still remember her expressions she was lost in her dream to go to Makkah while imagining herself there and it was making me more desperate to see how Qibla look like, how Makkah look like and why she's so obsessed with that place. "

I held her hijab close to my heart and sleep during flight while hugging her Hijab. After 11 hours of flight our plane landed on the land of Jeddah as I heard the announcement it was one of the city of Saudi Arabia.

I came out of the plane and completed my checking process and after that I went towards the train from where I have to go towards my hotel. I get in the train while I took guide from the native people there and I got overwhelmed by the way they were treating me nicely.

My management offered me that they can arrange every possible luxury for me here too from transport to other things but I refused them for everything and I wanted to explore everything carefully while making efforts on my own as Hezlin asked me to do.