[𝟒] - 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ between seas, galaxies, and moons i was lucky i stepped onto the same land

between seas, galaxies, and moons i was lucky i stepped onto the same land. i dreamed under the same stars as you

[ Super short chapter, sorry! Also can anyone tell me who the girl in the gif is? I found it on Pinterest and I can't find anything about who she is/what she's from ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 4
Compliments
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

"Huh? I missed?" Itadori asks himself soon after he punched through the wall. He pulls his hand back before just pushing through the wall.

The curse (who was some green frog-like thing covered with brown hair) holds out a small child, one of it's hand holding the boy as the other points towards his neck.

"Idiot." Y/N frowns at the curse, mildly offended that it thought it could threaten her.

Y/N holds her hand up, a giant pair of scissors appearing before she flicks her wrist, the scissors cutting the curses hand off as she grabs the little boy, holding him in a princess carry as the boy gasps.

Y/N turns to face the boy in her arms, giving him an anxious and worried look at she checks him over for injuries, "Are you okay?"

"Uh-huh..." The boy nods before looking back at the curse who had stumbled up, pushing itself back as it starts to shift through the wall.

"It's getting away!" Itadori exclaims.

"I don't think so!" Kugisaki opens her jacket, revealing a straw doll inside as she turns towards the two, "Give me that arm!"

"Mh?" Y/N tilts her head but flicks her hand to open a portal under the doll and another one next to Kugisaki, the doll falling through as the girl quickly catches it.

Kugisaki drops the straw doll on the arm as the little boy clings to Y/N, looking at Kugisaki disturbed, "A straw doll?"

"Creepy." Itadori agrees, looking at Kugisaki warily.

"Don't be mean..." Y/N pets the little boy's head subconsciously, also unnerved by the doll.

Kugisaki grabs a nail and her hammer, cursed energy surrounding them as she calls out, "Straw Doll Technique: Resonance!"

Kugisaki swings the hammer down, nailing the nail through the doll and arm.

Outside, the curse freezes mid-air as spikes stab out through it before it disintegrates.