[𝟔] - 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ you have a place in my heart no one could ever have ❞

you have a place in my heart no one could ever have

[ It's so difficult to write Sukuna being nice, I've rewritten the scene so many times but I settled for this, I still don't like how it turned out though tbh 😭 ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 6
Reunion
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

"Itadori?" Fushiguro looks at the hand before looking back at Itadori, who had his arm held out stiffly, staring at it as blood flows from the opening on his wrist.

Y/N can only stare wide-eyes before they all seem to quickly remember what the situation is, going on guard as Itadori grabs the strap part of the leather sheathe, wrapping it around his wound.

"Hey, Sukuna!" Itadori calls, glaring at the pale curse infront of him as he talks to the curse inside his head, "If I die, you die too, right? If you don't want that, then help me out!"

The red eyes under Itadori's own gold ones open, a mouth forming on his cheek, "Nope!"

Y/N deadpans, not that surprised with the answer.

"Even if the part of me inside you die, there are eighteen other fragments of my soul. Still, irritatingly enough, I don't have control of this body." Sukuna's tone turned sour out of annoyance, "If you want to switch, go ahead and switch. But once you do, I'll kill that brat before the cursed spirit can!"

"Then I'll go for that other woman!" Sukuna taunts Itadori as his eyes narrow.

"I'm not going to let you do that." Itadori scowls at the curse.

"I bet." Y/N could hear the grin in Sukuna's voice as she sweatdrops, "But if you're too focused on me, your friends are going to die."

Just as Sukuna said that, a large blast of fire was spat (literally) between the three, forming a large dent through the ground.

It's not jujutsu. Fushiguro realizes while looking at the curse horrified, He just unleashed pure cursed energy.

The curse makes a squealing (laughing?) noise, hands with large red claws holding its face as it moves its body back and forth in excitement.

"Y/N! Fushiguro!" Itadori calls, making the two turn towards him.

"Find Kugisaki and get out of here! I'll keep this one bush until you two are out. As soon as you're out give me some kind of signal. Once you do... I'll switch with Sukuna." Cold sweat run's down Itadori face as he glares at the curse.